阿根廷为了应对极端天气有哪些措施呢
教程:英语对话  浏览:187  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    今天的这段对话,在讨论拉美天气,
     
    拉美国家时常发生极端天气,为了应对极端天气都有哪些措施呢
     
    来听今天的讲解:

     
    A: For example in Argentina if it is raining, it's like you change your schedule a little, right?
     
    在阿根廷,如果下雨的话,就要稍微改变一下行程安排,对吧?
     
    B: Yeah.
     
    对。
     
    A: Because of the rain, because it's not like every day raining. But here you have to do everything under the rain.
     
    因为不是每天都下雨。不过在这里,就要顶着雨做事了。
     
    B: Yeah, but at the same time it, everything is made and it's built to kind of you know work with the rain.
     
    对,不过这里的一切都是为了应对在下雨天工作而准备的。
     
    A: Yeah, for instance, the clothes, right?
     
    没错,比如衣服,对吧?
     
    B: Yeah, the clothes and all the facilities, you know everything is made for that.
     
    对,衣服,还有所有的设施,你知道所有的东西都是为了应对天气设计的。
     
    A: It's preparing for having a lot of water.
     
    为了应对大量的雨水而准备的。
     
    B: Yeah, exactly. If you have, I don't know, two or three days in a row that it's raining in Chile, we will have serious problems.
     
    没错。如果智利连续下两三天雨,那我们就会面临严重的问题。
     
    A: The same happens in Argentina.
     
    阿根廷也是如此。
     
    B: Floods and that would be an issue so for me the weather thing is I like rain, just a little bit.
     
    可能会引发洪水等问题,对我来说,我喜欢下雨,但是不喜欢雨水太多。
     
    A: Yeah, from time to time it's really nice.
     
    对,偶尔下点雨还是很好的。
     
    B: Yeah, exactly.
     
    对,没错。
     
    A: And enjoyable.
     
    很享受。
     
    B: Yeah.
     
    对。
     
    A: But every day? Yes, it's true. The thing is that the weather is changing, right?
     
    可是每天下雨?没错,问题是天气很多变,对吧?
     
    B: Yeah.
     
    对。
     
    A: And the infrastructure of my country wasn't prepared for this weather.
     
    我们国家的基础设施并没有准备好应对这种天气。
     
    B: That's true.
     
    没错。
     
    A: So if it rains a couple of days in a row, sometimes the city collapses.
     
    如果连续下几天雨,城市可能就毁了。
     
    B: That's true. A lot of cities in Latin America have the same problem. They're poorly constructed and for that specific thing and we have a lot of problems especially with poor people. So when you talk about the weather I think it's not only your personal thing, sometimes you have to consider a couple of other factors as well.
     
    没错。拉美很多城市都有同样的问题。这些城市构造不佳,而且由于贫穷人口,我们有很多问题。所以在谈论天气时,我认为这并不是个人的事,也要考虑许多其他的因素。
     
    A: And the public transport?
     
    公共交通呢?
     
    B: Yeah, I think that's another issue because for us public transportation is just a complete mess.
     
    对,我认为公共交通是另一个问题,我们认为公共交通完全是一团糟。
     
    A: There are a lot of public transport in Argentina but the thing is that all the infrastructure is not prepared for a lot of rain so when it happens sometimes the subway should stop for a couple of hours and that is very annoying.
     
    阿根廷有很多公共交通工具,但是问题是所有的基础设施都没有为多雨天气做准备,所以当连续下雨时,地铁就会停运几小时,这令人非常恼火。
     
    B: Because it changes the whole schedule, right?
     
    因为这会改变整个行程计划,对吧?
     
    A: Yes, definitely.
     
    没错。
    0/0
      上一篇:阿根廷的天气怎么样 下一篇:你喜欢雷雨天气吗

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)