智利的复活节岛上有哪些有意思的地方
教程:英语对话  浏览:130  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    今天的这段对话,在讨论智利旅行,
     
    智利有很多值得游玩的地方,复活节岛上有哪些有意思的地方
     
    来听今天的讲解:

     
    A: The next place?
     
    下一个地方呢?
     
    B: The next place would be well Santiago.
     
    下一个地方是圣地亚哥。
     
    A: I don't really look forward to going to Santiago. I would rather go to some other place.
     
    我不太想去圣地亚哥。我更想去其他地方。
     
    B: OK then. Then if it's around like the center of the country, I would recommend you to go to Easter Island.
     
    好。如果你想在智利中心地区游览,我想推荐你去复活节岛。
     
    A: Oh, I've heard about it. The place where they have those big statues, right?
     
    哦,我听说过那里。那里有大型雕像,对吧?
     
    B: Right. Do you know the names of them?
     
    对。你知道它们的名字吗?
     
    A: Actually no.
     
    不知道。
     
    B: OK. They're called Moai statues. Yes, and you can see them. If you take a plane from Santiago, it will take you around five hours and you can see the indigenous people. You can see the statues and if you're lucky you can stay in a house with an indigenous family.
     
    那些是毛艾巨石像。你可以看到那些石像。如果你从圣地亚哥坐飞机去,需要大约5个小时的时间,你还会看到原住民。你在岛上可以看到石像,如果幸运的话,你还可以住在当地原住民的家里。
     
    A: Actually those families, do they speak Spanish?
     
    那些人会说西班牙语吗?
     
    B: They do speak Spanish.
     
    他们会说西班牙语。
     
    A: That's great.
     
    那太棒了。
     
    B: But they also speak their local language.
     
    不过他们也会说当地的语言。
     
    A: Maybe I can learn.
     
    也许我可以学习一下。
     
    B: Yeah. I think you can learn if you live like, if you stay with a family for a week.
     
    对。如果你和原住民家庭生活一星期,你就可以学习了。
     
    A: It is thoroughly different from Spanish, right?
     
    和西班牙语完全不同,对吗?
     
    B: It is. It's more close, it's more closer to the Polynesia.
     
    对。更接近波利尼西亚语。
     
    A: I see. That's great.
     
    我知道了。这很好。
     
    B: But it's really interesting and the island it's really beautiful and if you go in summer you can swim and it's going to be a really, really good time.
     
    那座岛又有趣又美丽,如果你夏天去的话,可以游泳,你会度过非常非常快乐的时光的。
     
    A: It's not expensive to go there, right?
     
    去那里花费也不高,对吧?
     
    B: It's about five hundred dollars.
     
    大概500美元。
     
    A: It's OK. Yeah, I can manage.
     
    好,那我可以应付。
     
    B: You have to be careful though because the prices in the island are a bit more expensive than...
     
    不过你要小心,因为岛上的花费可能有点贵……
     
    A: Yeah, they do that sometimes in Mexico too. Yeah, touristic places.
     
    嗯,墨西哥也有这种情况。因为是旅游景点。
     
    B: Yeah. And if you want to go south, I can recommend you Patagonia.
     
    对。如果你想去南方,我推荐你去波利尼西亚。
     
    A: Yeah, I heard it's really hard to go there. Is it?
     
    我听说很难到那里去,是吗?
     
    B: Well it's really hard to get there if you go on the Chilean part but if you go on the Argentinian part it's not that difficult.
     
    如果你从智利去的话是很难,不过如果从阿根廷去的话,就不那么难了。
     
    A: Then I think we want to go there too.
     
    那我们也要去那里。
     
    B: And it's beautiful because you have a lot of mountains, rivers, glaciers.
     
    波利尼西亚非常美丽,那里有很多山,还有很多河流和冰川。
     
    A: It sounds so romantic too.
     
    听起来那里也非常浪漫。
     
    B: Yeah. It's good that you go with a boyfriend.
     
    对,很适合和男朋友一起去。
     
    A: Thank you. I'm looking forward to go there.
     
    谢谢你。我期待着去那里游玩。
     
    B: Good. If you need any other advice just let me know.
     
    很好。如果你还需要其它建议,可以随时问我。
     
    A: Thank you.
     
    谢谢你。
     
    B: You're welcome.
     
    不客气。
    0/0
      上一篇:你的父母会使用哪些社交媒体 下一篇:去智利哪些地方旅游既省钱又有趣

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)