聊一聊周末做了哪些放松活动
教程:英语对话  浏览:151  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    今天的这段对话,在讨论周末活动,
     
    很多人会在周末放松自己,聊一聊周末做了哪些放松活动
     
    来听今天的讲解:

     
    A: Hey, Edwin, how you doing?
     
    嗨,埃德温,你最近怎么样?
     
    B: I'm good thank. How are you?
     
    我很好,谢谢。你呢?
     
    A: Oh, I'm doing pretty good. So, did you do anything this weekend?
     
    哦,我非常好。你周末做什么了?
     
    B: Yes, I went down to the city.
     
    我去城里了。
     
    A: Oh, you went to the city? Who did you go with?
     
    哦,你去城里了。你和谁一起去的。
     
    B: I went with a couple of friends.
     
    和几个朋友一起。
     
    A: Oh, yeah. Were you guys going clubbing and going out?
     
    哦,好。你们去夜店玩儿了吗?
     
    B: No, we just went shopping.
     
    没有,我们只是去购物了。
     
    A: Shopping, really.
     
    购物吗?
     
    B: Oh, yeah.
     
    嗯,对。
     
    A: You don't strike me as the shopping type.
     
    你给我的印象不像是喜欢购物的类型。
     
    B: No, but it's getting cold now, and I need some winter clothes.
     
    对,因为现在越来越冷了,我需要买一些冬季的衣服。
     
    A: That is true. That is true. So, what did you buy?
     
    对,没错。那你买什么了?
     
    B: I bought a jacket and a pair of warm trousers.
     
    我买了一件夹克和一条厚裤子。
     
    A: Oh, right, right. How much did you spend?
     
    好。你花了多少钱?
     
    B: I spent about a couple of hundred dollars.
     
    几百美元。
     
    A: Really?
     
    真的吗?
     
    B: Yes.
     
    对。
     
    A: Wow! That's a lot.
     
    哇!那很贵啊。
     
    B: Yes, but I don't want to freeze, so ...
     
    对,不过我不想挨冻,所以……
     
    A: Right. So did you go on Saturday or Sunday?
     
    好。你是周六去的还是周日去的?
     
    B: I went on Saturday.
     
    周六。
     
    A: Saturday. You didn't stay overnight?
     
    周六。没在城里过夜吗?
     
    B: No, I didn't stay overnight. It was going to be too expensive if we stayed overnight.
     
    没有,我没有在那边过夜。住一晚要花很多钱。
     
    A: Right, yeah. How did you get there by the way? Do you drive?
     
    对。你们是怎么去的?开车吗?
     
    B: No, we took the bus.
     
    不是,我们坐公交去的。
     
    A: Oh, you took the bus.
     
    哦,你们坐的公交。
     
    B: Yeah.
     
    对。
     
    A: I hate the bus.
     
    我讨厌公交车。
     
    B: Yes, but unfortunately I don't have a license so we have to take the bus.
     
    嗯,可惜我没有驾照,所以我们只能坐公交车。
     
    A: Right, actually, I'm in the same boat, you know, I don't have a license either, but when I go to the city I always take the train. Have you ever taken the train?
     
    好,其实我的情况也是一样,我也没驾照,不过我一般坐火车去城里。你有坐过火车吗?
     
    B: Ah, no, I have taken the train yet.
     
    没有。我还没坐过火车。
     
    A: Oh, man you gotta take the train.
     
    哦,你一定要坐次火车。
     
    B: How does it compare to the bus?
     
    和公交车相比怎么样?
     
    A: It's so much better ... well, it takes about the same amount of time.
     
    火车要好太多了,不过花费的时间一样。
     
    B: Oh, really.
     
    哦,真的吗?
     
    A: It takes about two hours, but you can kind of walk around a bit, you know, it's not as cramped. I kind of get motion sickness on the bus.
     
    大约需要两个小时的时间,不过在火车上你可以走动,不像公交车那样狭窄。我坐公交会晕车。
     
    B: But isn't it more expensive on the train?
     
    可是火车票更贵吧?
     
    A: Well, actually, you can get four tickets for a hundred dollars, so it's about twenty-five dollars one way, and I think the bus is ... you can get four tickets for eighty dollars, so it's only a little more expensive.
     
    四张票100美元,单程一张票是25美元,我想公交车票价是4张票80美元,只贵一点点而已。
     
    B: I see, I see.
     
    好,我知道了。
     
    A: It does take a little bit longer though.
     
    不过就是要多花些时间。
     
    B: Okay.
     
    好。
     
    A: So anyway, what about Sunday? What did you do yesterday?
     
    嗯,那周日呢?昨天你做了什么?
     
    B: Yesterday? Just walked around campus, and not much to do on Sunday. Sunday is usually my easy-going day.
     
    昨天?就在校园里转了转,我一般周日没什么事做。周日是我的悠闲放松日。
     
    A: Yeah, did you study?
     
    好,那你学习了吗?
     
    B: Yeah, later in the night. Daytime it's usually ... yeah, usually no studies during the day.
     
    我晚上学习了。我白天通常不会学习。
     
    A: Yeah, did you wait until the last minute?
     
    好,你是会临时抱佛脚吗?
     
    B: Yeah, I'm that kind of person, so yes.
     
    对,我的确是那种人,是的。
     
    A: Yeah, me too, me too.
     
    好,其实我也是。
    0/0
      上一篇:中国家庭来到澳大利亚通常会吃什么 下一篇:你理想的约会是什么样的

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)