生日派对上你最喜欢吃什么?最喜欢什么礼物
教程:英语对话  浏览:143  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    今天的这段对话,在讨论生日派对,
     
    生日派对上你最喜欢吃什么?最喜欢什么礼物
     
    来听今天的讲解:

     
    A: So, Kara, how did you like your birthday party last night?
     
    卡拉,你对昨晚的生日派对满意吗?
     
    B: I had a great time. It was the first time probably I had a birthday party like that with all my family and friends in probably about ten years.
     
    我过得很开心。这是10年来我第一次和所有家人和朋友一起开生日派对。
     
    A: Yeah, because since I met you, I've never been to a birthday party. I mean, we've gotten together, gone to restaurants, had a few drinks, but we've never really had a party for you.
     
    我认识你以来从来没参加过你的生日派对。我们经常在一起,一起去吃饭,一起去喝酒,但是我们从来没有给你办过派对。
     
    B: I really enjoyed it. It was nice to have everybody out for it. Good food and good company.
     
    我很享受这个派对。大家一起开派对的感觉很好。有美食还有朋友的陪伴。
     
    A: Yeah, really good food. That guacamole was the best.
     
    对,食物非常好吃。最好吃的是墨西哥鳄梨酱。
     
    B: Who made that — your mom?
     
    那是谁做的?你妈妈吗?
     
    A: No, actually it was me.
     
    不是,那是我做的。
     
    B: It was you.
     
    是你做的。
     
    A: Yeah, my own recipe and I know that everybody really liked it, even if nobody believed that I made it.
     
    对,我有自己的食谱,我知道所有人都很喜欢吃,虽然没人相信那是我做的。
     
    B: Yeah, I don't think you look like the cooking type.
     
    对,我觉得你看上去并不像喜欢做饭的人。
     
    A: I'm not the cooking type but I did make guacamole.
     
    我的确不太喜欢做饭,不过墨西哥鳄梨酱确实是我做的。
     
    B: Well, Bravo.
     
    太棒了。
     
    A: Did you like your presents?
     
    你喜欢那些生日礼物吗?
     
    B: I loved my presents.
     
    我很喜欢。
     
    A: What was your favorite?
     
    你最喜欢哪件礼物?
     
    B: My favorite? Well, the thing I needed the most was the screen I got to.
     
    我最喜欢的?就是我需要的那个屏风。
     
    A: That was beautiful.
     
    那很漂亮。
     
    B: Make my makeshift closet. And my second favorite of course, because I'm a shoe girl, would be the shoes you got me — the leopard high-heels.
     
    我能用那个来做个临时衣柜。我非常喜欢鞋子,所以我第二喜欢的礼物当然就是你送我的那双豹纹高跟鞋。
     
    A: Yeah, I was really hoping you would like because I really wanted to get those for myself and for sure they didn't have them in my size so I just decided to get them for you.
     
    我很希望你能喜欢那双鞋,我其实自己也很想买那双鞋的,可是没有我穿的号,所以我就买来送你了。
     
    B: And the purse I got last night from you, I'm wearing today.
     
    我今天带了你昨晚送我的钱包。
     
    A: Oh, I'm so glad. I was hoping you would have enough stuff to match with it, cause you know, you don't have that much clothes or that many shoes.
     
    哦,我真高兴。我希望你能有和它相配的东西,你的衣服和鞋子并没有那么多。
     
    B: Very funny, Lupe. Very funny.
     
    卢佩,这很有趣。很有意思。
     
    A: Only half your room is filled with them.
     
    衣服和鞋子只在你房间占据了一半的空间。
     
    B: Well, you know. What can I say. It's a habit. You're one to talk with your one hundred-fifty, two hundred pairs of shoes.
     
    你知道,我能说什么呢。这是个习惯。你就会说别人,你得有150双或者200双鞋吧。
     
    A: I think you do beat me with the count of shoes, Kara. I think you have a few more.
     
    卡拉,我觉得你鞋子的数量肯定能打败我。我想你的鞋子更多。
     
    B: Mm, I doubt it.
     
    我对此表示怀疑。
     
    A: I think you are at the two hundred by now.
     
    我想你现在得有200双鞋了。
     
    B: Well, not there. I counted the other day. I only had about eighty.
     
    没有那么多。那天我数了一下,我只有80双鞋。
     
    A: Yeah, well you can always just use another pair, right.
     
    你现在又多了一双鞋。
     
    B: Right, well now I can fit eighty-one.
     
    好吧,现在我有81双鞋。
    0/0
      上一篇:你通常怎么过生日 下一篇:未来的电视会出现哪些新功能

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)