谈一谈你参加过的最有意义的一场婚礼
教程:英语对话  浏览:116  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    今天的这段对话,在讨论婚礼,
     
    谈一谈你参加过的最有意义的一场婚礼
     
    来听今天的讲解:

     
    A: So, yeah, I wanna talk about wedding experiences and one of the best wedding.
     
    我想请你谈谈你参加过的婚礼,你参加过的最棒的一个婚礼。
     
    B: The best wedding I've ever gone to was probably my friend, well, OK, wait, hold on, pause it for a second.
     
    我参加过的最棒的婚礼应该是我朋友的婚礼,嗯,等一下,请等一下。
     
    A: No worries because.
     
    没事。
     
    B: What is our scale of best? Like most fun? Most emotional?
     
    怎么来界定最棒的?是最有意思的?还是最感人的?
     
    A: That's a good question. I guess what ever was the most kind of rewarding wedding you've ever attended. And I guess you have to chose that based on your scale.
     
    这是个好问题。我想你可以谈谈你参加过的最有意义的一场婚礼,你可以按照你自己的想法来说。
     
    B: What are the questions going to be so I can think of how to break it down.
     
    你会问些什么问题,这样我就知道我要如何分配内容。
     
    A: Anything. It's totally random usually.
     
    各种问题,通常我会随机问问题。
     
    B: Oh, OK.
     
    哦,好。
     
    A: It's totally random. And actually, it's even good for the listener's for the people that are going to be listening to hear you thinking in your mind, like, "Ah," I don't really know. Just total natural conversation.
     
    问题完全是随机的。实际上,对听众来说听你说出脑海中想的话可能会更好,比如“啊”这种即时的反应。我也说不清楚。就是完全自然的谈话。
     
    B: No cause like there are three weddings where I can think of: The Wiccan wedding. My friend Amanda's wedding which was just massive. There as like 13 bridesmaids and thirteen and the other one that was on a ship.
     
    嗯,我想到了三场婚礼,首先是威卡教徒的婚礼。还有我朋友阿曼达的婚礼,那场婚礼的规模非常大。他们邀请了13位伴娘和13位伴郎,另外一场婚礼是在船上举行的婚礼。
     
    A: Wow. Was it like on a cruise boat kind of thing, or?
     
    哇,是那种游艇吗?
     
    B: Not a cruise boat. It was a smaller kind of like sail boat, sailing around the Netherlands.
     
    不是游艇。是一种小型的帆船,婚礼举行时帆船就沿着荷兰航行。
     
    A: That sounds crazy. Was it like a super quaint wedding kind of thing?
     
    听起来太疯狂了。那是一场古怪的婚礼吗?
     
    B: No, it was kind of like a metal wedding.
     
    不是,是一场重金属婚礼。
     
    A: A metal wedding?
     
    重金属婚礼?
     
    B: Yeah.
     
    对。
     
    A: What do you mean?
     
    你是什么意思?
     
    B: Well, it was a whole bunch of metal heads on a boat...
     
    船上有许多重金属摇滚乐迷。
     
    A: Seriously?
     
    真的吗?
     
    B: Eating vegetarian food.
     
    对,他们吃素食。
     
    A: That sounds crazy.
     
    听上去真疯狂。
     
    B: Yeah it was pretty brilliant.
     
    对,婚礼非常精彩。
     
    A: Wow. So out of all of the weddings you've been ever experienced in your whole life does anyone kind of ring out to you at all as that's the wedding I want to have.
     
    哇。在你参加过的所有婚礼中,有没有哪场婚礼是你想举行的那种婚礼?
     
    B: No.
     
    没有。
     
    A: No.
     
    没有吗?
     
    B: First off, I think I would elope.
     
    首先,我可能会私奔。
     
    A: OK.
     
    嗯。
     
    B: And then just throw kind of like big parties all over the world because I have a feeling that my wedding would pretty much be international.
     
    然后在全世界举办大型的派对,因为我希望我的婚礼是国际性的。
     
    A: Right.
     
    好。
     
    B: I think that, well the ceremony, I don't even know what kind of a traditional per se ceremony that I would want.
     
    至于婚礼仪式,我甚至都不清楚自己要办哪种传统的仪式。
     
    A: Yeah.
     
    嗯。
     
    B: Yeah, I think I'd rather it just be a private more intimate thing between me and whoever I'd be marrying.
     
    我更喜欢私人的仪式,就只有我和我的新郎在场的那种仪式。
     
    A: Right.
     
    好。
     
    B: And then just have a party for everybody to celebrate it with afterwards.
     
    然后开派对和大家一起庆祝。
     
    A: Yeah, cool.
     
    太酷了。
    0/0
      上一篇:威卡教徒的婚礼与其他婚礼有哪些不同 下一篇:你想做哪种工作?你认为哪种工作是最酷的工作

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)