小时候你喜欢看什么节目和喜欢哪位女演员
教程:英语对话  浏览:129  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    今天的这段对话,在讨论电视剧,
     
    小时候你喜欢看什么节目和喜欢哪位女演员
     
    来听今天的讲解:

     
    A: OK, so the next thing was when I was young, I used to watch this TV program. It was called the "Wonder Years". And I had such a crush on that kid Fred.
     
    我小的时候看过《纯真年代》这部电视剧。当时我非常喜欢演孩子的弗莱德。
     
    B: Fred Savage was it?
     
    是弗莱德·萨维奇吗?
     
    A: Yeah, yeah, Fred Savage. What was his name in that show?
     
    对,弗莱德·萨维奇。他在戏里面叫什么?
     
    B: I actually never really watched that show. No, I've seen a couple of reruns.
     
    其实我没怎么看过那部剧。不对,我看过几次重播。
     
    A: I know he had a crush on some girl names Wendi but I can't recall what his name was, but I has such a huge mad crush on him.
     
    我记得他很喜欢名字是温迪的女孩,不过我想不起来他在戏里的名字了,我当时真的非常喜欢他。
     
    B: It's that show with the little kid, but like someone else, like the adult's like recounting his childhood.
     
    那是一部讲述一个孩子成长的故事,里面是主角成年以后对自己童年时期进行的回忆。
     
    A: Yeah, I think so.
     
    对,是这样的。
     
    B: Like there's a narrator in the back.
     
    电视剧中有旁白。
     
    A: I think so. Yeah. I think so. But then, that whole thing just broke down when I saw Austin Powers, and "Mole, Mole, Mole, Mole".
     
    是的,对。我记得也是。可是在我看了他出演的《王牌大贱谍》之后一切都结束了。
     
    B: Was that him?
     
    那是他吗?
     
    A: Yeah.
     
    对。
     
    B: That was him?
     
    真的是他?
     
    A: It's the same guy and he's an adult and he's not attractive or cute whatsoever and so I just feel really betrayed. OK, so I told you about an actor I had a crush on when I was young. So what show did you grow up on that you totally had a crush on — one of the actresses?
     
    对,是他,成年后的他不再那么吸引人,也不再可爱,我有种被背叛的感觉。我刚告诉了你我小时候喜欢的演员。你小时候有没有非常喜欢的节目和女演员?
     
    B: Unfortunately. Unfortunately, I was banned from watching TV as a child.
     
    不幸的是,我小时候家里不让我看电视。
     
    A: Are you serious?
     
    真的吗?
     
    B: Yeah, so.
     
    对。
     
    A: Were you really?
     
    真的?
     
    B: I did not grow up watching TV. Yeah. I was not raised on TV.
     
    小时候不能看电视。我不是看着电视长大的。
     
    A: You weren't raised on TV at all?
     
    你小时候完全不能看电视吗?
     
    B: Not at all.
     
    对,完全不能看。
     
    A: So, were taking Monday to Friday, no TV?
     
    周一至周五不能看电视?
     
    B: I'm talking I had to, like while my mom was cooking dinner, I could like turn the volume really low on a nine inch black and white TV and maybe catch five minutes of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles or something.
     
    我妈妈做晚饭的时候,我可以把那台九英寸黑白电视的音量调低,大概能看五分钟的《忍者神龟》或其他节目。
     
    A: Are you serious?
     
    你说真的吗?
     
    B: That's how bad it was.
     
    真实情况就是这么糟。
     
    A: That's shocking.
     
    这太令人震惊了。
     
    B: That is, yeah.
     
    是这样的。
     
    A: Yeah, so then at like what age did you, because you know how to work a computer quite well, when did you learn all this stuff?
     
    你什么时候开始……你擅长电脑操作,你是什么时候开始学习这些的?
     
    B: I guess once my brother and sister started growing up, then my mom, you know, let me have a little bit more freedom.
     
    我的兄弟姐妹渐渐长大以后,我妈妈就给了我一定的自由。
     
    A: Yeah. Yeah.
     
    嗯。
     
    B: We got our first computer. I was more into computer than TV, initially.
     
    我们买了第一台电脑。最初,比起电视,我对电脑更感兴趣。
     
    A: Yeah.
     
    好。
     
    B: And the first TV show I watched regularly must have been like the Simpsons, probably.
     
    我看的第一个电视节目可能是《辛普森一家》。
     
    A: How old were you?
     
    当时你几岁?
     
    B: I can't remember. Probably, seventh, eight grade.
     
    我记不清了。可能七年级或八年级。
     
    A: Oh, yeah.
     
    哦。
     
    B: So thirteen or fourteen years old.
     
    大概十三四岁了。
     
    A: Crazy. Crazy. That's amazing.
     
    这太不可思议了,太令人震惊了。
     
    B: Yeah.
     
    对。
    0/0
      上一篇:你认为《辛普森一家》为什么能取得这么大的成功 下一篇:你最喜欢哪部电影?说说喜欢的原因

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)