有没有因为睡着而经历尴尬的时刻
教程:英语对话  浏览:150  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    今天的这段对话,在讨论睡眠,
     
    有没有因为睡着而经历尴尬的时刻
     
    来听今天的讲解:

     
    A: Now Akane!
     
    茜!
     
    B: Yeah.
     
    好。
     
    A: I've noticed that you fall asleep everywhere.
     
    我发现你在哪里都能睡着。
     
    B: Oh, you've noticed. Oh, no, it's actually a problem that I have.
     
    哦,你注意到了啊。其实这是困扰我的一个问题。
     
    A: Really?
     
    真的吗?
     
    B: Yeah, I do get sleepy.
     
    对,我总是昏昏欲睡。
     
    A: Well, it's just that whenever we come back from work, or we go to work, you always fall asleep on the bus.
     
    嗯,我们下班回家或是上班的路上,你总是会在公交车上睡着。
     
    B: I do. I'm so tired in the mornings.
     
    的确是这样。我早上非常累。
     
    A: So, you're tired in the mornings (Mm-hm) so don't you sleep at night?
     
    你早上很累(嗯),你晚上不睡觉吗?
     
    B: I do. I actually do go to bed quite early but I hate waking up really early so I think it's the early mornings that really get to me.
     
    睡觉。我晚上很早就上床睡觉了,可是我讨厌早起,所以我讨厌清晨。
     
    A: So do you think lots of people in your family do this, because you know, you really do seem to sleep far more than anybody I've ever met.
     
    你家人是不是也这样,你的睡觉时间真的比我认识的其他人要多得多。
     
    B: Actually, yeah, my father does say that he falls asleep at work.
     
    实际上我爸爸说他上班时会睡着。
     
    A: No!
     
    不是吧。
     
    B: Yeah. And my mom falls asleep at work as well when there's not costumers.
     
    是的。我妈妈在没有客户的时候也会在上班期间睡着。
     
    A: Oh, you're joking.
     
    开玩笑的吧。
     
    B: Yeah. Yeah. So it runs in the family.
     
    真的。是真的。所以这是我们全家共有的问题。
     
    A: So have you ever done that? Have you ever fallen asleep at work?
     
    那你有过吗?有在上班时间睡着过吗?
     
    B: Actually, well, I don't fall asleep when I'm teaching, cause its such a busy job (Yeah) but when I was working in an office, when I was doing medical research, it was such a boring job that I did used to fall asleep in front of the computer sometimes. It's really embarrassing.
     
    我在教学的时候不会睡着,因为工作太忙了,但是我在办公室做研究时,因为实在太枯燥了我有几次在电脑前面睡着了。这真的太尴尬了。
     
    A: So have you ever had an embarrassing moment when you've fallen asleep?
     
    你有没有因为睡着而经历尴尬的时刻?
     
    B: Actually, yes. One time we went to watch the symphony orchestra and it was beautiful music and I was enjoying myself but I just fell asleep in between.
     
    有。有一次我们去看交响乐团的演出,音乐非常美,我非常享受,不过我在演出中睡着了。
     
    A: Oh, no, Akane.
     
    哦,不是吧,茜。
     
    B: Yeah.
     
    是的。
     
    A: So how many hours sleep do you normally get B?
     
    茜,你一般睡几个小时?
     
    B: Well, I try to get at least nine. Of course that's not always possible, so I'd say on average about eight and a half hours.
     
    嗯,我尽量保证睡够九个小时。当然有时做不到,不过平均来说差不多八个半小时。
     
    A: Eight and a half.
     
    八个半小时。
     
    B: Yeah.
     
    对。
     
    A: Well, I suppose if you add that to the five hours a day that you sleep that's quite a lot.
     
    我在想如果再加上那五个小时,你一天的睡觉时间可真够长的。
     
    B: If you put it that way.
     
    如果你这么理解,是这样的。
    0/0
      上一篇:聊一聊晚餐吃什么 下一篇:在泰国上了个泰式烹饪的课程,学习做了哪些泰国美食

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)