介绍一下曾经住在你家的交换生
教程:英语对话  浏览:167  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    今天的这段对话,在讨论交换生,
     
    介绍一下曾经住在你家的交换生
     
    来听今天的讲解:

     
    A: Now Kate, you said that you actually had exchange students live with you…
     
    凯特,你说过你曾和交换学生一起住在……
     
    B: I did.
     
    是的。
     
    A: …in New Zealand.
     
    ……在新西兰。
     
    B: I've had 3 exchange students.
     
    我家里曾住过三个交换学生。
     
    A: Ok, can you talk about each one?
     
    好,你能分别介绍一下他们吗?
     
    B: Yep, the first one, she was very young, she was 14 I think at the time, so it was quite difficult for her to come to another country by herself, but by the end of 2 weeks she was in tears when she left our family. She was just so happy and overjoyed. And we still keep in contact.
     
    好的,首先第一个,这个女孩年龄非常小,当时她只有14岁,所以对她来说独自来到一个陌生的国家非常难,两周后交换结束时她离开我家时哭了。那是因为她太开心了,可以说是欣喜若狂。现在我和她还有联系。
     
    A: What was her name?
     
    她叫什么名字?
     
    B: Ariko.
     
    她叫Ariko。
     
    A: Oh, ok.
     
    好。
     
    B: Ariko.
     
    名字是Ariko。
     
    A: So were all the exchange students from Japan?
     
    那这些交换学生都来自日本吗?
     
    B: They were. Three from Japan.
     
    是的。都来自日本。
     
    A: Who else did you have come to stay with you?
     
    还有哪个交换学生在你家住过?
     
    B: The next one was interesting. She was from Kanto.. Kansai, near Osaka in Japan. And she actually…she was in a band, a brass band, an orchestra. She actually came to New Zealand to just play in this orchestra. She was a very lovely girl. She spoke fluent English so we had no problems in communicating.
     
    第二个交换学生非常有意思。她来自关东……抱歉,是关西地区,在日本大阪附近。实际上她是乐队成员,是铜管乐队,管弦乐队的成员。她来新西兰就是为了参加这个管弦乐队。她是个非常可爱的女孩。她能说流利的英语,所以我们在交流上完全没有问题。
     
    A: How long did she stay?
     
    她住了多长时间?
     
    B: She stayed for 3 weeks actually. A bit longer.
     
    她住了三周的时间。要稍微长一些。
     
    A: You said there was one more…
     
    你说过还有一名交换学生……
     
    B: One more was Ayako. She was older, she was actually more my brother's age so she spent a lot of time with my brother rather than with me 'cause I was going to school every day.
     
    对,最后一个交换学生叫绫子。她的年龄要大一些,其实她和我哥哥的年龄差不多,所以相比我来说,她和我哥哥待在一起的时间更长,因为我每天都要去上学。
     
    A: Oh, I see.
     
    哦,我知道了。
     
    B: But we still got on very well. And my most memorable moment was going horse riding with her.
     
    不过我们相处得很好。我印象最深的就是和她一起去骑马。
     
    A: Oh, nice. Had she been on a horse before?
     
    真好。她以前骑过马吗?
     
    B: No, first time.
     
    没有,那是第一次。
     
    A: She must have been pretty scared of the horses!
     
    她一定非常害怕马!
     
    B: Yeah she was.
     
    没错,她很害怕。
    0/0
      上一篇:日本的生活方式和新西兰的生活方式有什么不同 下一篇:在四个大陆生活过是一种什么体验

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)