聊一聊新剪的发型
教程:英语对话  浏览:135  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    今天的这段对话,在讨论新发型,
     
    发型随心情变化而改变,聊一聊新剪的发型
     
    来听今天的讲解:

     
    A: Hi Ruth.
     
    你好,鲁斯。
     
    B: Hi.
     
    你好。
     
    A: Hey did you get a new hair cut?
     
    嗨,你剪了个新发型吗?
     
    B: Yeah I did actually.
     
    是啊,我换了个发型。
     
    A: Wow, it looks really nice!
     
    哇,看起来太棒了!
     
    B: Oh you like it? Thanks.
     
    你喜欢吗?谢谢。
     
    A: Its shorter than before.
     
    比之前短了。
     
    B: Yeah, its quite a lot shorter actually.
     
    对,实际上比之前短了很多。
     
    A: So where did you get it cut?
     
    你在哪里剪的?
     
    B: Oh its quite an interesting story. I went to a hairdresser just down the road. I saw a sign outside and it said that they were offering cheap haircuts so I went in there.
     
    哦,这是一个非常有意思的故事。我去了街边的一家理发店。我看到外面有个牌子写着他们剪发很便宜,于是我就去了。
     
    A: Oh, ok well, how cheap was it?
     
    哦,有多便宜呢?
     
    B: Erm, well it was 1500 yen which is about £7.50.
     
    嗯,1500日元,大概7.50英镑。
     
    A: Oh right, ok. So are you pleased with your new haircut?
     
    好。那你对你的新发型满意吗?
     
    B: Erm, yeah, I am pleased. Im pleased that its shorter and its better than it would have been if I had done it myself and Im also pleased that it was cheap, but its not exactly what I was looking for.
     
    嗯,我很满意。我满意的是头发剪短了,而且比我自己剪的要好,同样我对价钱便宜这点也很满意,不过这并不是我想要的发型。
     
    A: Oh, so, would you go there again?
     
    哦,那你还会再去那里剪发吗?
     
    B: Erm, probably not!
     
    嗯,可能不会了!
     
    A: No? Well, what kind of person cut your hair?
     
    不会吗?给你剪发的理发师是怎样的人?
     
    B: Oh it was quite interesting. Erm, it was really, it was quite a dirty hairdressers really.
     
    哦,这非常有趣。实际上,那是一家很脏的理发店。
     
    A: Oh no, dirty!
     
    不是吧,很脏吗?
     
    B: Well it was kind of a bit greasy and everybody in there…well, it was full of old men and I was the only girl in there.
     
    嗯,那里油腻腻的,而且去那里的都是老爷爷,只有我一个女孩。
     
    A: Oh, ok.
     
    这样啊。
     
    B: And the haircut took probably 7 minutes.
     
    整个剪发过程用了7分钟。
     
    A: Wow, thats really fast!
     
    哇!那简直太快了!
     
    B: Yeah, exactly and they didnt wash my hair or anything, so…
     
    没错,而且他们没有给我洗头,所以……
     
    A: Oh no!
     
    哦不!
     
    B: But it was cheap and you know I like bargains so it wasnt too bad.
     
    不过很便宜,你知道我喜欢便宜的东西,所以还不算太坏。
     
    A: So there were a lot of old men there and no women?
     
    有很多老爷爷去那里,但是没有老奶奶吗?
     
    B: Thats right.
     
    没错。
     
    A: So was it a barber?
     
    那是家男子理发店吗?
     
    B: I hope not! I hope I didnt make the mistake of going into a barber but there was a woman in there cutting hair and she cut my hair.
     
    我想不是!我希望我没有误进男子理发店,不过那里有一位女性理发师,就是她给我剪的头发。
     
    A: Oh thats a good sign.
     
    哦,那是个好迹象。
     
    B: Yeah that was a good sign.
     
    对,那是个好迹象。
     
    A: So do you think your haircut will last until you have to go back to England?
     
    你觉得你在回英国之前是不是都不用剪头发了?
     
    B: Well Im hoping so. It is quite short; its a lot shorter than it was before so hopefully it will.
     
    我希望吧。现在头发非常短;比之前短的多,所以我希望不用再剪了。
     
    A: Ok, well I really like it.
     
    好,我真的很喜欢。
     
    B: Oh thats really nice of you, thanks! Well, if you get your haircut dont go there!
     
    哦,你真是太好了,谢谢!不过如果你想剪头发,最好不要去那里!
     
    A: Ok, good advice!
     
    好,这是不错的建议!
    0/0
      上一篇:结婚后考虑是应该租房子住还是买个房子 下一篇:在大分市度过了一段怎么样的美好的时光

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)