聊一聊有关你的家人的情况
教程:英语对话  浏览:167  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    今天的这段对话,在讨论家庭,
     
    每个人的家庭成员的性格都不一样,聊一聊有关你的家人的情况
     
    来听今天的讲解:

     
    A: Hey, Ruth.
     
    嗨,鲁斯。
     
    B: Hi, Akane
     
    嗨,茜。
     
    A: So we've been talking about your family a little bit. Um, I'd like to know a little bit more about the specific people in your family.
     
    我们之前聊了些有关你家庭的事情。我想知道更多有关你家里人的情况。
     
    B: Sure.
     
    没问题。
     
    A: So who is the funniest person in your family?
     
    你家里谁是最有意思的人?
     
    B: The funniest person! Probably my mom actually. She's really funny. She's got a really good sense of humor, and she plays tricks on people, and she's really silly but everybody in my family has a good sense of humor.
     
    最有意思的人!那可能是我妈妈。她非常有趣。她有很强的幽默感,她还会捉弄别人,她经常做些傻事,不过我们家所有人都有很强的幽默感。
     
    A: Oh, good. Now who is the most serious person in your family?
     
    哦,真好。那你家里最严肃的人是谁?
     
    B: Serious. Do you know, actually, I don't think anybody in my family is serious.
     
    严肃。你知道吗,事实上我认为我家里的人都不严肃。
     
    A: Oh, really.
     
    哦,真的吗?
     
    B: I don't think we have any very serious members.
     
    我想我们家没有非常严肃的人。
     
    A: Do you think that's a good thing or a bad thing?
     
    你觉得那是件好事还是坏事?
     
    B: I think it's a good thing although occasionally, I think it's a bad thing.
     
    我觉得是好事,虽然有时这可能也是坏事。
     
    A: Right! Now who is the hardest worker?
     
    没错!那谁是最努力工作的人?
     
    B: Oh, can I say me?
     
    哦,我可以说是我自己吗?
     
    A: Sure.
     
    当然可以。
     
    B: No, I don't think that's true actually. Well, both of my parents work very hard, and they both have very different jobs, but they both work very hard and always have done.
     
    实际上并不是这样。我父母也很努力工作,他们的工作不同,但是他们都很努力地工作,而且工作完成得很好。
     
    A: Well, parents do tend to be hardworking.
     
    好,父母一般都工作很认真。
     
    B: That's true, yeah!
     
    没错,是的!
     
    A: And who is the most generous person in your whole family?
     
    那谁是你们家最大方的人?
     
    B: My brother is really generous and he makes me feel bad because he's so generous in buying me things and giving me things, and I would say my brother.
     
    我哥哥真的很大方,他让我觉得很过意不去,因为他非常大方,总是给我买东西还有送我东西,所以最大方的人是我哥哥。
     
    A: Really, what's the last thing he bought you.
     
    真的吗?那上次他给你买什么了?
     
    B: Ah, that's a good question. He bought me some clothes actually before I came to Japan.
     
    啊,这是个好问题。在我来日本之前他给我买了些衣服。
     
    A: And who do you talk with the most in your family?
     
    那你在家里和谁聊的最多?
     
    B: All of them really, but I suppose deep down I maybe talk to my mom the most. I tell her most things.
     
    所有的家人,不过我想在我内心深处我认为和我妈妈聊的最多。我会把大部分事情都告诉她。
     
    A: Really! What kind of things do you tell her?
     
    真的吗?那你一般都跟她说什么事?
     
    B: Just everything that's going off in my life, really, because she's a really good friend to me so, I'm just very open with her, and she's open with me.
     
    就是在我生活中发生的所有事,因为她对我来说是非常好的朋友,我和她无话不谈,她和我也是无话不谈。
     
    A: That's excellent. Who do you resemble the most in your family?
     
    那太好了。你和家里的哪个人最像?
     
    B: Some people say I look like me mom and some people say I look like my dad but most people say I look like my brother, so maybe my brother.
     
    有些人说我长得像妈妈,也有些人说我长得像爸爸,不过大部分人都认为我和我哥哥最像,所以可能是我哥哥吧。
     
    A: Your brother.
     
    你哥哥。
     
    B: Yeah.
     
    对。
     
    A: Do you have a picture of him?
     
    你有他的照片吗?
     
    B: I do have one, yes. I'll show you later.
     
    我有一张。我一会儿给你看。
     
    A: I'll look forward to that.
     
    我很期待。
    0/0
      上一篇:你的烹饪手艺怎么样?知道哪些美食食谱 下一篇:家人分区各地,一般什么时候能聚在一起

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)