谈一谈新西兰的克赖斯特彻奇,以及去新西兰旅游的最佳和不适宜的月份
教程:英语对话  浏览:198  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    今天的这段对话,在讨论克赖斯特彻奇,
     
    谈一谈新西兰的克赖斯特彻奇,以及去新西兰旅游的最佳和不适宜的月份
     
    来听今天的讲解:

     
    A: So, Hello!
     
    你好!
     
    B: Hi!
     
    你好!
     
    A: Can you say your name please?
     
    请问你叫什么名字?
     
    B: Gabrielle:
     
    加布里埃尔。
     
    A: Gabrielle. Now, Gabrielle you talked to us last year.
     
    加布里埃尔,我们去年曾经谈过。
     
    B:That's right!
     
    没错!
     
    A: And you said that you're from Christchurch?
     
    你说你来自克赖斯特彻奇?
     
    B: Uh-huh, from Christchurch in New Zealand.
     
    嗯,我来自新西兰的克赖斯特彻奇。
     
    A: OK, can you talk about your city?
     
    好,你能谈谈你所在的城市吗?
     
    B: Absolutely! Absolutely! Well, Christchurch I guess compared to Japan is pretty small, but for New Zealand it's quite a big city. I think it's a great place. Yeah, we've got the beach, the mountains, yeah so city center and nature, really close.
     
    当然可以!当然!嗯,和日本比的话,克赖斯特彻奇非常小,但是克赖斯特彻奇在新西兰是个大城市。我认为那是个很棒的地方。我们那里有海滩,有高山,市中心和大自然非常近。
     
    A: Sounds nice! How many people live in Christchurch?
     
    听起来不错!克赖斯特彻奇有多少人口?
     
    B: Oh, that's a good question. Gosh! We're certainly not up to a million! I guess about 600,000 people.
     
    哦,这是个好问题。天哪!不到1百万人!我猜大概60万人吧。
     
    A: Wow, that's it! Just 6!
     
    哇!就只有60万!
     
    B: That's it. Big city in New Zealand!
     
    对。那是新西兰的大城市!
     
    A: Wow! So there's three big cities in New Zealand!
     
    哇!新西兰有三个大城市!
     
    B: That's right! That's right! We're probably the second or third biggest city.
     
    没错!对!克赖斯特彻奇可能是第二大或者是第三大城市。
     
    A: Uh, what's the transportation like?
     
    哦,那里的交通怎么样?
     
    B: Well, I use my bike usually or a car. We certainly don't have the trains like Tokyo, but there's a bus system. It's not too bad, but most Kiwis have cars. Yeah, more convenient.
     
    嗯,我通常是骑自行车或是开车出行。我们没有东京这样的火车系统,但是有公交车系统。还不算太坏,但是大部分新西兰人都有车。这样更方便。
     
    A: OK, now can I ask you about costs?
     
    好,我能问问你那里的开销吗?
     
    B: Sure! Sure!
     
    当然!当然!
     
    A: OK, and you can say Japanese yen prices.
     
    好,你可以用日元来表示。
     
    B: Yeah! Yeah!
     
    好的!好!
     
    A: How much is an apartment? A one bedroom apartment, downtown?
     
    一间公寓要多少钱?市中心一间卧室公寓的价钱?
     
    B: Well, to be honest we don't have that style. We've got plenty of space so we usually rent a house which has three bedrooms and a garden, for example, and much cheaper, much, much cheaper. I'm just trying to convert.
     
    嗯,说实话,我们那里没有这种类型的公寓。那里有很多空间,所以通常我们会租有三间卧室和花园的房子,而且比日本便宜很多,非常便宜。我正在努力换算。
     
    A: Three bedrooms and a garden!
     
    三间卧室和一个花园!
     
    B: Yeah! And often we go "flatting" which means we share the house with maybe a couple of friends, probably pay about, I was paying $80 a week for my room so, oh, sorry my conversion rate is not working too quickly at the moment.
     
    对!而且一般我们会合租公寓,就是和几个朋友一起租公寓,我租的房间一周大概要付80美元,抱歉,目前我汇率的换算不是很熟练。
     
    A: That's really cheap though!
     
    那真是很便宜!
     
    B: It's incredibly cheap. Yeah, much, much cheaper! Much bigger!
     
    便宜得令人难以置信。对,比这里便宜很多,便宜非常多!
     
    A: Wow! sounds like a nice place! OK, how much is, New Zealand prices OK, how much is a loaf of bread?
     
    哇!听起来是个很棒的地方!好,新西兰面包卖多少钱?
     
    B: A loaf of bread! To get the good bread, probably about $2.50 a loaf, yeah, so, maybe about, oh sorry, my conversion's not working, I've been in Tokyo for too long!
     
    一块面包!要买好面包,大概要2.5美元,抱歉,我现在没有换算出来。我来日本的时间太长了!
     
    A: How about a movie ticket?
     
    电影票的价格呢?
     
    B: A movie ticket would be about $13, so it's much cheaper than here. Yeah, definitely!
     
    一张电影票大概要13美元,比这里便宜很多。对,绝对是!
     
    A: And bus fare!
     
    公交车费呢?
     
    B: Bus fare, a dollar fifty, two dollars for one way.
     
    公交车单程费用大概1.5美元或2美元。
     
    A: How about if you're going to buy your friend a sweater, a nice sweater, how much would that cost?
     
    那如果你要是给朋友买毛衣,一件不错的毛衣要多少钱?
     
    B: Well, I like the good outdoor brand sweaters so I would probably say about $50 but an everyday sweater you could get about $15 New Zealand. Yeah.
     
    嗯,我喜欢户外毛衣品牌,那大概要50美元,不过在新西兰普通的毛衣大概是15美元。对。
     
    A: OK, Wow! Sounds like a great place. Oh, and last one, the weather, when is the best time of year to visit?
     
    哇!听起来真是个好地方。最后一个问题,天气,一年中什么时候是去新西兰旅游的最佳时节?
     
    B: Oh, summer, definitely.
     
    绝对是夏季。
     
    A: So that's December?
     
    那就是12月吗?
     
    B: Yeah, so we're going into summer now so December to February, but we have four seasons in one day, so you can count on all weather even within summer. Yeah! Yeah!
     
    对,现在是我们国家的夏季,12月至2月是夏季,不过我们那里可以在一天内体验到四种季节,所以即使在夏天你也可以体验到所有天气。没错!
     
    A: Do you have a really bad month to go, where the weather is not nice?
     
    那有没有最不适宜旅行的月份呢?什么时候天气不好?
     
    B: Yeah, usually June, July, it probably rains the most, but we still get gorgeous sunny days in the winter so, yeah there's not really any bad time.
     
    有,通常一月和七月是雨水最多的月份,但是在冬季也会有阳光灿烂的天气,所以,实际上并不算不适宜的时间。
     
    A: Oh, sounds nice! Thanks Gabrielle!
     
    哦,听起来真好!谢谢你,加布里埃尔!
     
    B: No problem!
     
    不客气。
    0/0
      上一篇:职业治疗师具体都做些什么?你现在在哪里担任职业治疗师 下一篇:每个人的口味、习惯都不一样,一般来说你晚上吃什么

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)