你的公寓多久做一次打扫工作?现在保姆的行情怎么样
教程:英语对话  浏览:146  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    今天的这段对话,在讨论清洁工作,
     
    你的公寓多久做一次打扫工作?现在保姆的行情怎么样
     
    来听今天的讲解:

     
    A: Adrienne, we're going to talk about cleaning! So, first of all, how often do you clean, like your apartment?
     
    埃德里安娜,我们要谈谈清洁工作!首先,你的公寓多久做一次打扫工作?
     
    B: Thoroughly, I would say I clean once a week.
     
    彻底打扫大概一周一次。
     
    A: So, do you consider yourself a clean person?
     
    你认为自己是个爱干净的人吗?
     
    B: I consider myself an organized person.
     
    我认为我是个有条理的人。
     
    A: OK. So, in your house what is the one room you hate cleaning?
     
    好。那你家里最讨厌收拾的房间是哪一间?
     
    B: Probably the bathroom, which includes the shower, the sink, toilet. (Yeah) All together.
     
    可能是浴室,那里有淋浴器、水槽、马桶。(对)都在那里。
     
    A: Yeah, so, why?
     
    好,那为什么呢?
     
    B: I just think it's the grossest part of the house. It always seems to accumulate the most dirt and grime (Yeah) pretty disgusting.
     
    我只是认为那是房子里最令人恶心的地方。那里总是堆积着最多的灰尘和尘垢(对),特别恶心。
     
    A: Yeah, it's hard to get the stuff off the tiles. (Right) You got to scrub and scrub and it's still brown or green or whatever color it is.
     
    没错,那些东西很难从地砖上清理掉。(是的。)你要不停地擦洗,而地砖还是棕色的,或者是绿色的,反正上面会留有痕迹。
     
    B: Exactly. It's just a difficult place to get into to clean, and there's lots of small spaces to get into and.
     
    的确是这样。那是非常难清洁的地方,有许多小的地方要清洁。
     
    A: Yeah! In Japan it's weird because they have these little portable bathrooms, you know, they're all plastic so,
     
    对!在日本这很奇怪,因为他们有这种便携式浴室,你知道的,全是用塑料做的。
     
    B: It's easy. You just take the sprayer and spray the whole room.
     
    很容易清洗。你只要用喷雾剂喷洒整间房间就可以了。
     
    A: Yeah! I'm convinced that they drop those bathrooms in a, with a helicopter. They just drop them right in there. You got everything, you know.
     
    对!我确信它们可以把这个带上直升飞机。他们只要把它们放在那里。非常方便,你知道的。
     
    B: Easy! Convenient! Efficient!
     
    很简便!方便!有效!
     
    A: What about laundry?
     
    洗衣服呢?
     
    B: I don't like really doing any type of manual labor, but I don't mind doing laundry from time to time.
     
    我不喜欢任何形式的体力劳动,不过我不介意偶尔做洗衣工作。
     
    A: Yeah, I like laundry actually. I like the smell of the clothes when you finish.
     
    嗯,实际上我也喜欢洗衣服。我喜欢衣服洗完后的香味。
     
    B: Yeah, that's a good part of it, but I don't like to actually to do the work, washing!
     
    对,那是好的一方面,不过实际上我并不喜欢洗衣的工作!
     
    A: Yeah, actually, I like to clean. That's why I have this question. (Mm) I'm a clean freak. Like, I like washing dishes. I like doing laundry. Yeah!
     
    嗯,实际上,我喜欢清洁工作。这就是我问这个问题的原因。(嗯)我有洁癖。比如,我喜欢洗碗。我喜欢洗衣服。就是这样!
     
    B: Yeah, that's not fun for me. (No!) I'd rather sleep given the choice.
     
    嗯,那并不是我的乐趣。(不!)如果可以选择我宁愿睡觉。
     
    A: Like you can pay me and I'll clean your apartment.
     
    也许你可以付钱给我,我会负责打扫你的公寓的。
     
    B: Oh, sounds good. Perfect!
     
    哦,听起来不错。很完美!
     
    A: How much? How much would you pay me?
     
    多少钱?你会付我多少钱?
     
    B: Um, see, going rate for a maid these day, Todd?
     
    嗯,托德,你看按现在保姆的行情怎么样?
     
    A: Maid! That's a sexist comment!
     
    保姆!这是个有性别歧视的评论!
     
    B: It is a sexist comment! But it is, the going rate for a maid,
     
    这是个有性别歧视的评论!但是我只是说,按现在保姆的行情……
     
    A: Male cleaning attendant!
     
    男性清洁助理!
     
    B: I don't think that's what they're called. They'd still call them a maid service. Um, I don't know.I think it's about 15 dollars an hour.
     
    我想这并不是他们的称呼吧。他们还是会称为保姆服务。嗯,我也不知道。我想大概是15美元一小时。
     
    A: Ooh! You'd pay me 15 dollars an hour?
     
    哦!你一个小时要付我15美元?
     
    B: No, that's the going rate. That's not what I'll pay you.
     
    不,那只是现在的行情。并不是我要付你的钱。
     
    A: I thought I was going to make some money!
     
    我想我要挣钱了!
     
    B: Well, I thought I was going to get a discount.
     
    嗯,我想要个折扣。
     
    A: This web site's expensive.
     
    这个网站好贵。
     
    B: Oh, right, right, right!
     
    嗯,对,没错,没错!
     
    A: So I need the money.
     
    所以我需要那笔钱。
     
    B: Oh! OK, 15 it is!
     
    哦!好的,15美元!
     
    A: OK, but how dirty is your place?
     
    好,不过你的房子有多赃?
     
    B: Pretty, pretty dirty!
     
    非常非常赃!
     
    A: Ah, well, I'll take a look at it.
     
    啊,嗯,我需要看一下。
     
    B: You'll me working for the money, for sure!
     
    你肯定会为钱工作的!
    0/0
      上一篇:日语对于有些人来说很难,你的日语课怎么样了 下一篇:基多是什么样子的?那里会有暴力事件吗

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)