香港是什么样的?香港最好的部分是什么
教程:英语对话  浏览:199  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    今天的这段对话,在讨论香港,
     
    香港是什么样的?香港最好的部分是什么
     
    来听今天的讲解:

     
    A: OK, we're here with Laura. Hello!
     
    大家好,今天我们请到的是Laura。
     
    B: Hi!
     
    嗨!
     
    A: Hi! Now, Laura, where you are from?
     
    嗨!Laura,你来自哪里?
     
    B: I'm from Hong Kong.
     
    我来自香港。
     
    A: Hong Kong. That's great. So tell us about Hong Kong.
     
    香港。太棒了。你给我们讲讲香港吧。
     
    B: Well, it's a country for people, and well, when I ask my friends would they love Hong Kong they just say, Oh well, many good cheap things to buy, what, so many, a lot of delicious dishes, what, so.
     
    好,这是个很适合人们居住的地方。每次我问我朋友会不会爱上香港的时候他们都会回答说,哦,会,那儿的东西很便宜而且食物都很好吃。
     
    B: And Hong Kong is a really big modern city, with tall, tall buildings.
     
    而且香港是个非常大的现代化城市,有很多摩天大楼。
     
    A: Do you live downtown where all the tall buildings are?
     
    你是住在大楼遍地的市区吗?
     
    B: When, I'm in the city. I live in the 24th floor.
     
    嗯,我住在市区,我家在24层。
     
    A: The 24th floor.
     
    24层。
     
    B: So my brother live in 44.
     
    我哥哥住44层。
     
    A: Wow!
     
    哇!
     
    B: It's amazing right?
     
    很神奇吧?
     
    A: Yeah, that's insane. Wow
     
    对呀,哇,那太疯狂了。
     
    B: So just for residential users we have very tall buildings.
     
    所以说仅仅是居民区就都是高楼大厦。
     
    A: Oh, OK. What's the best thing about Hong Kong?
     
    哦,好。香港最好的部分是什么?
     
    B: Well, what do you mean?
     
    嗯,什么意思?
     
    A: Like what's something that is really nice about living in Hong Kong?
     
    就是说住在香港哪点好?
     
    B: Mm!
     
    嗯!
     
    A: It's kind of hard. I'm sorry. On the spot. How about the food? Does Hong Kong have really good food?
     
    一时间还真有点儿难说。食物?香港有很多美食吗?
     
    B: Maybe a lot of choice. So you have different kind of cuisine, like Japanese food, Chinese food, Western food, well, a lot of choice.
     
    大概会有很多选择。你会品尝到不同种类的美食,像日式菜,中餐,西餐,还有很多其他选择。
     
    A: OK. And the people of Hong Kong, do they all speak different types of Chinese?
     
    好。香港人讲各种中国方言吗?
     
    B: Well, mainly Cantonese, but sometimes, well in school they usually speak English.
     
    嗯,主要是说广东话,而在学校他们通常说英语。
     
    A: Really!
     
    是嘛!
     
    B: Yes, now because well, we are a part of China, so we usually, we have to learn Mandarin as well.
     
    是的,但现在因为我们也是中国的一部分,所以我们也必须学普通话。
     
    A: OK, so you speak Mandarin, Cantonese, and English.
     
    好,所以说你会说普通话,广东话和英语。
     
    B: Well, you can say that.
     
    对,可以这么说。
     
    A: That's amazing. OK, thanks a lot.
     
    太棒了,好的,非常感谢。

    0/0
      上一篇:你住的房子有多少房间?是新房子还是老房子 下一篇:说一说迈阿密的情况,迈阿密最吸引人的是什么

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)