今天的这段对话,在讨论火车,
早上搭乘的火车怎么样?坐火车最大的优点和最糟糕的分别是什么
来听今天的讲解:
A: Hello, Yoko.
你好,洋子。
B: Hello, Todd.
你好,托德。
A: How are you?
你过得怎么样?
B: Good. How are you?
挺好的,你呢?
A: Good. OK. We're gonna talk about trains.
很好。我们来聊一聊火车。
B: OK.
好的。
A: Do you take the train everyday?
你每天都乘坐火车吗?
B: Yes, I have to.
是的。
A: Oh, really?
真的吗?
B: Yeah, cause I don't have a car.
是的,因为我不会开车。
A: Oh, really?
哦,真的?
B: Yeah!
真的!
A: Are you have happy with that? Do you mind?
你喜欢坐火车吗?你介意天天坐火车吗?
B: Actually no!
其实不介意。
A: Yeah, well, what's the train like in the morning when you get on?
你今天早上搭乘的火车怎么样?
B: It's really crowded.
很拥挤。
A: Yeah!
是吗!
B: Yes.
是的。
A: OK. How much is your train fare?
坐一次火车的费用是多少?
B: Almost 500 yen.
差不多要500日元。
A: What's the best thing about taking the train?
坐火车最大的优点是什么?
B: Mm, nothing.
没有任何优点。
A: Nothing.
没有。
B: Nothing. I don't think it's great. Ah, I can sleep on the train.
没有,我不觉得坐火车很好。哦,我可以在火车上睡觉。
A: OK. Do you normally get a seat?
一般能有座位吗?
B: Ah, sometimes I can.
有时有。
A: Yeah.
是吗。
B: Yeah.
是的。
A: OK. Do you read?
你在火车上看书吗?
B: Cause I can't read a book. I'll get sick.
我不在火车上看书,我会头晕。
A: Oh, cause your eyes move around.
因为你的眼睛要不停移动。
B: Yeah.
是的。
A: Yeah, I gocha. What's the worse thing about the train?
我知道了。坐火车最糟糕的是什么?
B: Ah, too crowded in Japan.
日本的列车太挤了。
A: Yeah. It's terrible.
是的,太恐怖了。
B: And I have to pay.
还有我必须要自己付费。
A: Oh, you have to pay. Your company does not pay.
你必须自己付费。你的公司不给付费。
B: No.
不。