晚上你在旅馆都做什么?打算在旅馆住多久
教程:英语对话  浏览:223  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    今天的这段对话,在讨论旅馆,

     

    晚上你在旅馆都做什么?打算在旅馆住多久

     

    来听今天的讲解:

     

    A: OK. Daisuke, we're going to talk about the guesthouse. We live at the same guesthouse.

     

    好的,大辅,我们来谈谈小型家庭旅馆。我们住在一家旅馆。

     

    B: Yes.

     

    是的。

     

    A: There's lots of people here.

     

    这儿住着很多人。

     

    B: Yep.

     

    是的。

     

    A: Um, what do you think about the guesthouse?

     

    你觉得这家旅馆怎么样?

     

    B: It's quite nice to meet different people from different countries.

     

    住在这儿很好,总能认识来自不同国家的人。

     

    A: Uh-huh, what do you do at night at the guesthouse?

     

    晚上你在旅馆都做什么?

     

    B: At night?

     

    晚上?

     

    A: Yeah!

     

    是的!

     

    B: Normally, I work quite early, so I start working quite early so, I'm sleeping at night.

     

    通常,我很早工作,我每天都要早起工作,所以我晚上睡觉早。

     

    A: Oh, you don't party with the people, or have drinks or anything?

     

    你不参加聚会吗,喝酒或是做其他的事?

     

    B: Only on Saturday. But Saturday, after I work, after work I go to Ginza to have a drink with my workmates.

     

    只有周六会。但周六也要在我完成工作后,下班后我去银座和我的同事喝一杯。

     

    A: Oh, OK.

     

    哦,好的。

     

    B: Then, I come back quite late, so maybe I stay here maybe for two hours or something.

     

    然后,我回来得很晚,也许只能回来待2个小时左右。

     

    A: Oh, really! Oh, OK. Um, and do you know everybody at the guesthouse? Do you know everybody here?

     

    哦,真的!好的。你认识这家旅馆的所有人吗?你认识这儿的所有人?

     

    B: I don't think I know everbody, but I know some people who comes down to the first floor, and yeah.

     

    我想我不认识所有人,但我认识一些经常下楼到一层的人。

     

    A: Yeah, you just hang out?

     

    好的,你刚回来吗?

     

    B: Hang out.

     

    我刚刚出去了。

     

    A: Yeah, OK, um, and how long do you plan to live here at the guesthouse?

     

    好的,你打算在旅馆住多久?

     

    B: My plan is, um, I'm gonna live here within one month, so it will be, uh, four months.

     

    我的计划是,嗯,再在旅馆里住1个月,也就是说一共4个月。

     

    A: Four months. Oh, you're going to move.

     

    4个月。你要搬走了。

     

    B: Yeah.

     

    是的。

     

    A: Really? Why?

     

    真的?为什么?

     

    B: Uh, I'm searching for the job in the restaurant. As long as, as I get the job I'd like to move and live close to the restaurant. Cause the restaurant life is quite long hours, so I have to live, you know, live close to the restaurant. Get some sleep.

     

    我正在一家餐馆里找工作。我一有工作,我就会搬到餐馆附近住。因为餐馆都是长时间营业,所以我必须住得离餐馆近一些。这样能多睡会儿。

     

    A: Yeah. What kind of restaurant job? Cook or waiter or..?

     

    好的。你在餐馆里做什么工作?厨师还是服务员?

     

    B: A chef.

     

    我是厨师。

     

    A: A chef?

     

    厨师?

     

    B: A cook, of course cook.

     

    厨师,当然了,厨师。

     

    A: Oh, OK.

     

    好的。

     

    B: I don't get any skills, I don't have any skills, so I have to start from the bottom, but, I want to do the Japanese cuisine.

     

    我没有任何技能,我没有任何烹饪技能,所以我必须从头学起,但我想学习制作日本料理。

     

    A: Oh, OK. Great! Alright thanks a lot Daisuke.

     

    哦,好的。真棒!十分谢谢你,大辅。


    0/0
      上一篇:你多久跑一次步?跑过什么项目 下一篇:英国和日本在物价、天气等方面有什么不同

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)