怎么训练导盲犬?养一只宠物所需的花费是多少
教程:英语对话  浏览:130  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    今天的这段对话,在讨论养宠物,

     

    怎么训练导盲犬?养一只宠物所需的花费是多少


    来听今天的讲解:

     

    A: Hello, Matt!

     

    你好,马特!

     

    B: Hello, Todd!

     

    你好,托德!

     

    A: Matt, I'm going to ask you some questions about pet. (OK!) First question, do you have a pet?

     

    马特,我将会问你几个关于宠物的问题。(好的!)第一个问题,你养宠物吗?

     

    B: Yes, in fact, my mom's house we have three, three pets; two dogs and a cat. My family actually raises dogs for helping blind people.

     

    是的,事实上,在我妈妈的房子里,我们养了三只宠物,两只狗和一直猫。我家培养的是能帮助盲人的导盲犬。

     

    A: Oh, really!

     

    哦,真的吗!

     

    B: Yeah, yeah, yeah.

     

    是的。

     

    A: Wow, like how do they train the dogs?

     

    哇,那么怎么训练导盲犬呢?

     

    B: How do they train the dogs? Well, I mean, it's a long process, right...we get them when they're puppies.....and so we train them basic...you know, sit, come... really basic things...then, after they're about two year old, they go a different training school.

     

    如何训练导盲犬?这其实是一个长期的过程。我们会带回来出生不久的幼犬。接着训练小狗基本功,比如坐下,过来这些很基本的东西。然后,等到它们两岁大,我们会送它去一家培训学校。

     

    A: Oh, wow , that's great!

     

    哇,太棒了!

     

    B: Yeah, yeah!

     

    是的。

     

    A: Well, how many dogs do they train at a time?

     

    一次训练几只导盲犬呢?

     

    B: Oh, just one! We have our own dog, and then we have a dog that we have that we are training.

     

    只有一只!我们自己养只狗,还有一只训练中的导盲犬。

     

    A: Oh, OK.

     

    好的。

     

    B: Yeah, just one dog at a time.

     

    一次只训练一只。

     

    A: Do you ever see the dogs you trained, like out on the street, or anything?

     

    你有没有偶遇自己训练过的导盲犬,例如在街上,有没有类似的重聚?

     

    B: Sometimes we'll see them, they'll have like sort of conventions of reunions of the pets so, yeah, you get to see them once in awhile.

     

    有时候我会看到它们,导盲犬和训练人相聚是约定俗成的的惯例,训练人偶尔可以看它们。

     

    A: Oh, wow, that's cool. Um, why do people keep pets?

     

    哇,太酷了。那么人们为什么要养宠物?

     

    B: I guess the most important thing is companionship, right! So there is always somebody there for you that will like you no matter what.

     

    我想最重要的一个原因就是宠物对主人的陪伴!无论如何,宠物总会围绕在主人身边,不问原因地喜爱自己的主人。

     

    A: Yeah, that's true. OK, besides cats, dogs, and fish, what are some other pets people keep?

     

    是的,确实如此。那么除了猫,狗和鱼,人们还养什么宠物?

     

    B: Well, I guess if you are Sigfreid and Roy you can keep a tiger or lion. I guess all types of things don't they.

     

    我想如果你是驯兽师SigreidRoy,也许你能养一只老虎或狮子。我想各种动物都能成为人类的宠物。

     

    A: Yeah.

     

    是的。

     

    B: I mean, my friend has a snake....I don't know if you mention that: snake and ferrets and insects, spiders...

     

    我的一位朋友就养了一条蛇。我忘了你是否提到过,蛇,雪貂,昆虫,蜘蛛都可以成为人类的宠物。

     

    A: OK.

     

    好的。

     

    B: All kinds of things.

     

    各种动物。

     

    A: All right, yeah, like there is so many. What are some costs associated with keeping a pet?

     

    好的,养一只宠物所需的花费是多少呢?

     

    B: Food is probably the biggest cost, but also if you keep the dog, particularly a dog in your house, when they are puppies, and we have a lot of puppies they'll chew up everything they can so we're constantly replacing shoes and, you know, cleaning up pee from the carpet and things like that..so.. it can be a hassle.

     

    食物也许是最大的开销,但如果你养的是狗,尤其是小狗,你把它放在屋里,我们曾经就把许多小狗放到屋里,它们会把屋里能咬的东西都咬了,因此我们老得换新鞋,而且还得清理地摊上的尿痕等,这些也很麻烦。

     

    A: Yeah, OK. Thanks a lot, and by the way, where are you from?

     

    好的。十分谢谢,顺便一提,你来自哪里?

     

    B: I'm from the U.S.A., from Minnesota.

     

    我来自美国,明尼苏达州。


    0/0
      上一篇:介绍一下你的父母,上次和父母谈话时什么时候 下一篇:乘坐伦敦的双层巴士的费用是多少?坐在上面是什么感受

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)