你和你的男朋友在一起多久了?为什么不打算结婚
教程:英语对话  浏览:128  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    今天的这段对话,在讨论结婚,

     

    你和你的男朋友在一起多久了?为什么不打算结婚

     

    来听今天的讲解:

     

    A: I liked meeting your boyfriend at the party. I think he seems like a good guy.

     

    我很高兴在派对上看到你男朋友。他看起来是个不错的人。

     

    B: I'm glad you like him. Steve and I get along well.

     

    我很高兴你喜欢他。史提夫和我相处得很好。

     

    A: He's very funny.

     

    他很有趣。

     

    B: Sometimes I think he's too funny. He's like a clown.

     

    有时候我觉得他过分搞笑了,像个小丑。

     

    A: How long have you been going out?

     

    你们在一起多久了?

     

    B: Almost a year now.

     

    到现在快一年了。

     

    A: Do you think you will marry?

     

    你会结婚吗?

     

    B: Marry? No, I don't think about it. Anyway, I don't think I'd want to marry Steve.

     

    结婚?我没想过,反正我没想过会嫁给史提夫。

     

    A: Really? Then why are you going out with him for so long?

     

    真的啊?那为什么你会跟他在一起这么久?

     

    B: Why not?

     

    为何不呢?

     

    A: You are together so long, and you even live together now.I'm surprised you don't think of getting married.

     

    但是你们在一起那么久,现在甚至住在一起。我很吃惊你没考虑要结婚。

     

    B: I don't really want to get married.

     

    我不是很想结婚。

     

    A: Not at all?

     

    一点都不想吗?

     

    B: Well, maybe later. When I'm thirty-something. But now I'm too young.

     

    或许晚一点,三十几岁吧。现在还太年轻。

     

    A: Does it bother your parents?

     

    这会让你父母困扰吗?

     

    B: What?

     

    什么?

     

    A: That you don't want to get married. Don't they pressure you?

     

    你不想结婚这件事。他们不会给你压力吗?

     

    B: No, not at all. Why should they pressure me?

     

    一点都不会。为什么要给我压力?

     

    A: Usually parents want their daughter to find a good guy.My parents, for instance, they would be angry if I lived with a guy.

     

    通常父母要女儿找个好男人。就拿我父母来说,如果我和男生同居,他们一定会生气。

     

    B: Yes, I understand. I've heard that before about Chinese culture.But in America most parents let their children manage their own love life.And me, I wouldn't tolerate my parents telling me what to do. I'm an adult.

     

    我了解,我以前听说过中国人的文化。但是在美国,大部份的父母让孩子决定自己的感情生活。我不能忍受父母告诉我要怎么做,我是个成年人。

     

    A: You are very independent.

     

    你很独立。

     

    B: Why shouldn't I be? Who I go out with is my business, not my father's.If he doesn't like someone I like, then he will tell me.But if I go out with the guy or not, that's my choice.Do you want to marry someone your parents choose for you?

     

    为什么不呢?和谁在一起是我的事,不是我父亲的。如果他不喜欢谁,他会告诉我。但是我要不要和谁在一起,那是我的选择。你要嫁给父母帮你挑选的人吗?

     

    A: My parents want me to marry a doctor or a lawyer.They are happy I got into such a good school.

     

    我父母要我嫁给医生或律师。他们很高兴我念这么好的学校。

     

    B: See what I mean? Maybe the guy you fall in love with isn't a doctor.Then what? Are you going to choose someone just to please your parents?

     

    看我说的吧?也许你爱上的不是医生。然后呢?你会找一个人只为了让你父母高兴吗?

     

    A: No, I wouldn't. It's true my generation is more independent now.But still we listen to our parents' opinions.

     

    我不会。没错,现在我这一代是比较独立。但是我们仍然听父母的意见。

     

    B: I think it's good to listen. But I don't think it's good to obey.

    You shouldn't obey if your heart says something else.

     

    听意见是好的,但是顺从不一定好。如果你心里有别的想法,你就不应该顺从。


    0/0
      上一篇:如何制作煎蛋卷?推荐什么食材做馅儿 下一篇:你有三天的假期要做什么?你认为品酒、练习箭术等比看电视更有益吗

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)