为什么你总是抱怨美国的食物?在台湾的美国餐厅是地道的美国食物吗
教程:英语对话  浏览:261  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    今天的这段对话,在讨论食物,

     

    为什么你总是抱怨美国的食物?在台湾的美国餐厅是地道的美国食物吗

     

    来听今天的讲解:

     

    A: It's 6:00. Let's go get something to eat.

     

    六点了,我们去吃东西吧。

     

    B: Alright.

     

    好。

     

    A: What would you like?

     

    你想吃什么?

     

    B: I don't really care. Whatever you want.

     

    我不是很在乎,看你吧。

     

    A: Well, what do you feel like?

     

    你想吃什么嘛?

     

    B: It doesn't matter. I'm sick of the food here. So it doesn't really matter.

     

    无所谓,我厌恶这里的食物,所以真的无所谓。

     

    A: Why do you always complain about the food here?

     

    为什么你总是抱怨这里的食物?

     

    B: Are you kidding? American food is lousy.

     

    开什么玩笑,美国食物太难吃了

     

    A: It isn't lousy. There is a lot of variety. You are just prejudiced.

     

    不难吃啊,有各式各样的选择。你就是有偏见。

     

    B: I'm not prejudiced. It's lousy.It's all beef and potatoes and pizza. And sandwiches and beef and burritoes.And burritoes and beef and potatoes and fried chicken.I'm sick of it!

     

    我才没有偏见,是很难吃。全是牛肉、马铃薯和披萨。三明治、牛肉和墨西哥软饼。墨西哥软饼、牛肉、马铃薯和炸鸡。我厌恶透了。

     

    A: You know, I have three Taiwanese friends in town.And they all complain about the food. It's really strange.And we even have a Chinese restaurant here.

     

    我在镇上有三个台湾朋友他们也都抱怨食物,真是奇怪。而且我们这里甚至就有一家中国餐厅。

     

     B: That isn't real Chinese food. It's American Chinese food. It's lousy.

     

    那不是地道的中国菜,那是美式中国菜,很难吃。

     

    A: Well, what about American restaurants in Taiwan? Are they real American food?

     

    那么台湾的美国餐厅呢?是地道的美国食物吗?

     

    B: Yes, they are. They are exactly the same as they are here.But the Chinese restaurants here aren't as good as in Taiwan. So, you see? It's not fair.

     

    是的,和这里的完全一样。但是这里的中国菜没有台湾的好吃。你看吧,不公平。

     

    A: You Taiwanese are always complaining about food. You whine too much.

     

    你们台湾人总是抱怨食物难吃,你们太啰唆了。

     

    B: It's because the food in Taiwan is so good.We miss it. We even dream about it at night.

     

    那是因为台湾的食物太好吃了。我们很怀念,晚上都还会梦到呢!

     

    A: Hmm. But in this town we have all kinds of ethnic restaurants.We have Greek restaurants, Italian restaurants,Mexican restaurants, and Japanese restaurants.So you should be able to find something you like.

     

    但是在镇上有各个民俗餐厅:有希腊餐厅、意大利餐厅、墨西哥餐厅和日本料理,所以应该可以找到喜欢吃的。

     

    B: No, it's impossible. But if you want to have dinner,why don't we go to the Japanese restaurant? I feel like some good noodle soup.

     

    不可能。不过你要吃晚餐,那我们就去吃日本料理吧,我想吃好吃的汤面。

     

    A: Alright, that sounds good to me. I'm flexible. I'm not a big baby.

     

    好啊,听起来不错。我都可以,我又不是大娃娃。

     

    B: Listen, Jason.Until you have the food in Taiwan, you will never understand. It is really very very good.

     

    杰森,你听好。等你吃过台湾的食物,你才会了解。台湾食物真的是非常好吃。

     

    A: I'll go there. Next year, maybe. And maybe I'll miss American food.

     

    我会去的,明年吧。可能我也会怀念美国食物。

     

    B: You won't. Believe me. You won't.

     

    你不会的,相信我,你不会。


    0/0
      上一篇:为什么在美国没有全民健康保险?保险有很多种应该怎么选 下一篇:台湾的大学生穿得和美国的学生一样吗?为什么美国以前的服装样式很随便

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)