美食对中国人来说是很重要,在美国哪些地方能吃到地道的中国菜
教程:英语对话  浏览:214  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    今天的这段对话,在谈论中国菜,

     

    美食对中国人来说是很重要,在美国哪些地方能吃到地道的中国菜

     

    来听今天的讲解:

     

    A: I'm glad we came here. This is really delicious!

     

    很高兴来到这里。这真的很美味。

     

    B: I was worried you would think it was too far to drive.

     

    我担心你会觉得开车太远。

     

    A: Well, it's true I've never driven two hours just to get lunch.But really, I think it's worth it.

     

    这倒是真的,我从未开过两个小时的车子,只是为了吃顿午餐。但是不错,我觉得很值得。

     

    B: I think if you try some more authentic Chinese food,you might understand how we students from Taiwan suffer.

     

    如果你再吃些地道的中国菜,你就会了解我们台湾学生所遭受的了。

     

    A: How do you mean "suffer"?

     

    你说遭受是什么意思?

     

    B: I mean, in Milwaukee there is no good Chinese food.So we miss the food in Taiwan too much.Sometimes we just have to drive down here to Chicago to find something better.

     

    在密尔瓦基市都没有好吃的中国菜,所我们很怀念台湾的食物。有时候我们只好开车下来芝加哥找些好吃的东西。

     

    A: Even in the winter?

     

    连冬天都这样吗?

     

    B: Yes, even in the winter.

     

    是的,甚至在冬天也是这样。

     

    A: And even if it takes two hours, huh?

     

    而且甚至要花两个小时,是吗?

     

    B: Why not? I've been craving good food for three weeks now.I'm too sick of hamburgers and pizza!

     

    有何不可呢?我已经渴望美食三个星期了。我受够了汉堡包和比萨。

     

    A: Well, this really is delicious, I have to admit.I can understand better now why you and your friends are always whining.

     

    这真的很好吃,我必须承认。现在我比较能够了解为什么你和你的朋友总是在抱怨。

     

    B: Don't tease me! Good food is really important to Chinese!

     

    别取笑我了!美食对中国人来说是很重要的。

     

    A: I know. I can see that. This is what is called "dim sum," right?

     

    我知道,看得出来。这就是点心对不对?

     

    B: Yes, all these dishes are different "dim sum" dishes.You can't find this kind of thing except for in a few cities in America.

     

    是的,这些菜肴都是不同的点心。在美国除了少数几个城市,你找不到这类食物的。

     

    A: So when you Chinese think of Chinatown,you mostly think of food. Is that right?

     

    所以当你们中国人想到中国城,几乎都想到吃的,对不对?

     

    B: Of course.I will try to buy some things at the Asian grocery down the block too.Then I can do a little cooking in my apartment.

     

    当然。我还要在下一条街的亚洲杂货店买些东西。那么我就可以在自己的公寓煮些东西。

     

    A: And maybe we can go to a good Italian restaurant for dinner, after the museum.Chicago has some great Italian restaurants.

     

    也许参观完博物馆,我们可以去意大利餐厅吃晚餐。芝加哥有一些很棒的意大利餐厅。

     

    B: No way!

     

    绝不!

     

    A: What do you mean?

     

    你是什么意思?

     

    B: We're going up to the "new" Chinatown for dinner.I already know where we're going to go.

     

    我们要去新中国城吃晚餐。我已经知道我们要去哪里了。

     

    A: Alright, alright. I am happy to try more Chinese food.Will it be dim sum again?

     

    好吧,好吧,我很乐意多吃些中国菜。又是吃点心吗?

     

    B: No, dim sum is usually eaten around lunch time,or sometimes closer to breakfast.We'll try more Taiwanese style up at the "new" Chinatown.

     

    不是。点心通常是午餐吃的,有时候更接近早餐的时间。我们要在新中国城多吃些台湾菜。

     

    A: Taiwanese style? Isn't dim sum Taiwanese style?

     

    台湾菜?点心不是台湾菜吗?

     

    B: No, dim sum is more Cantonese style.But of course you can buy it in Taiwan.

     

    不是,点心比较像是广东菜。当然在台湾也买得到。

     

    A: I wonder if you can cook things this good.

     

    我在想,你能煮得这么好吃吗?

     

    B: I'm a great cook actually. You will see.

     

    事实上我很会做菜,你等着看好了。


    0/0
      上一篇:健身前需要做些什么?为什么要办理一张训练卡 下一篇:你为什么选择耶鲁呢?为什么耶鲁的"出身"存在很大的不确定性

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)