为什么班机会晚点三个小时?在飞机上遇到厉害的气流是什么样的经历
教程:英语对话  浏览:206  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    今天的这段对话,在讨论班机,

     

    为什么班机会晚点三个小时?在飞机上遇到厉害的气流是什么样的经历

     

    来听今天的讲解:

     

    A: is everything alright?

     

    一切都正常吧?

     

    B: yes, everything is fine.

     

    是的,都还不错.

     

    A: what took so long? I thought your flight was supposed to arrive 3 hours ago!

     

    怎么花了这么长的时间?你的班机三小时之前就该到了.

     

    B: didn't they announce that our flight was delayed?

     

    没有广播通知我们的班机晚点了吗?

     

    A: I didn't hear anything about a delay. I thought everything was running on time. What happened?

     

    我没有听到任何关于晚点的广播.我以为都会正点到达呢.出什么事了?

     

    B: we boarded the plane on time, but then we were held up for almost an hour due to a maintenance problem.

     

    我们是准时登记的,但是后来由于设备维修,我们整整耽误了将近一个钟头.

     

    A: then what? Your plane was three hours late!

     

    那后来又出什么事了呢?你们可是晚点了三个钟头呢!

     

    B: we finally took off, but about 30 minutes later, the captain came on the loudspeaker to warn us that there would be some bad turbulence for most of the flight.

     

    后来我们好不容易起飞了,可是半个小时以后,机长广播说我们这次航程将会遇到很厉害的气流.

     

    A: turbulence is pretty normal, isn't it?

     

    遇到气流很平常嘛,对吧.

     

    B: yes, but this was the worst turbulence I'd ever experienced in my life! Everyone started getting sick. The flight attendants had to stay in their seats. The captain decided to land early.

     

    是的,可是这次是我这辈子从未遇到过的最强的气流!所有人都开始晕机.空乘人员也不得不在他们的位子上坐好.机长决定提前降落.

     

    A: so where did you land?

     

    那你们在哪儿着陆了?

     

    B: we landed in Southamoton and waited an hour for the storms to pass and then took off again.

     

    我们降落在南安普顿,在地面上等了一个小时,等暴风雪的气流过去之后才再次起飞.

     

    A: that sounds like a nightmare!

     

    听上去简直是场噩梦.

     

    B: it wasn't too bad. At lease I'm alive.

     

    也不是太糟糕.至少我还活着?

     

    A: have you had anything to eat?

     

    你吃过饭了没?

     

    B: I managed to get a sandwich from a flight attendant. How about you?

     

    空姐给我送过一个三明治.你呢?

     

    A: I had a few coffees while I was waiting. Let's get out of here!

     

    等你的时候我喝了一点咖啡.咱们离开这儿吧.


    0/0
      上一篇:骑自行车出行有什么好处?新买的自行车出现了哪些问题 下一篇:你现在申请什么学校?对比下哪所大学会更好

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)