今天的这段对话,在讨论新工作,
新工作和新上司人怎么样?与不同部门的员工都能和平相处吗
来听今天的讲解:
A: how's your new job going?
你的新工作怎么样?
B: really well, thanks.
真的不错.谢谢.
A: how are you finding your new boss?
你的新上司人怎么样?
B: she's not bad. She's a bit bossy, but I'm sure I'll get used to her.
还不赖.虽然她有点喜欢发号施令,但是我肯定自己过一阵就会适应了.
A: would you rather have her or your old boss back?
你私底下把她和以前那个上司做过比较吗?
B: she's far better than my old boss. He didn't know how to express his opinion without putting at least one other person down.
她比以前那个就上司好多了.以前那个人除了贬低奚落别人他就不知道该怎么表达自己的观点.
A: how about your new co-workers?
你的新同事怎么样?
B: they are all pretty easy-going. It's a very friendly place to work.
都很好相处.这里的工作气氛很和谐.
A: do you miss your old co-workers?
你想念你的那些旧同事吗?
B: of course. I spent so much time at my old workplace that I got to know them all very well. They were like family to me.
当然了.我在原来的工作岗位上工作了那么长时间,非常了解她们每一个人.对我来说他们就像家人一样.
A: do people in different departments get along with each other?
不同部门的员工都能和平相处吗?
B: sure. Since we work together in teams, we have to get along with each other.
当然能.我们在一个团队工作,必须要融洽相处.
A: do you like working in teams with people from different departments?
你喜欢和不同部门的人在同一个团队工作吗?
B: yes, it helps everyone to understand what we're doing from different perspectives.
挺喜欢的.这样可以从不同角度了解自己的工作.
A: do you like working in teams?
你喜欢团队合作吗?
B: I prefer it to working independently. I think most people do.
比起单打独斗来我还是更喜欢团队合作.我觉得大多数人都是这么想的.