公司有没有为员工提供病假?合同里有什么对产假的规定
教程:英语对话  浏览:126  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    今天的这段对话,在讨论合同,

     

    公司有没有为员工提供病假?合同里有什么对产假的规定

     

    来听今天的讲解:

     

    A:  have you finished going through the contract?

     

    你看完合同了吗?

     

    B:  yes, but I have a few questions for you.

     

    看完了,不过我有几个问题要问你.

     

    A:  Ok. Ask away.

     

    ,问吧.

     

    B:  first, I’d like to know if you offer employees sick leave.

     

    首先我想知道你们这里有没有为员工提供病假?

     

    A:  yes, employees can take up to 10 days of sick leave per year. However, in order to get paid, you’ll have to bring in a note from the doctor’s.

     

    ,员工每年有10天病假.不过,如果不想扣工资的话最好交医生开的假条.

     

    B:  even if I’m only sick for one day?

     

    即使我只生病一天也要开吗?

     

    A:  that’s correct.

     

    没错.

     

    B:  that’s pretty strict, if you ask me.

     

    如果你问我意见的话,我觉得这条规定太苛刻了.

     

    A:  well, we’ve had to add that to the contract because we found that many of our employees were taking almost one sick day a monty, even though they weren’t sick.

     

    ,我们必须把这一条写进合同,因为以前我们这儿很多员工即使没病,也几乎每月都要休一次病假.

     

    B:  I see. I guess that makes sense.

     

    我懂了.你们这样做确实有道理.

     

    A:  do you have any other questions?

     

    你还有其它什么问题吗?

     

    B:  yes. Maternity leave is mentioned in the contract, but there’s nothing in the contract alout paternity leave. Do you offer anything to fathers?

     

    .合同里涉及了产假,可是没有提到父亲假.公司没有为新父亲们提供假期?

     

    A:  we do actually. We can add that as an amendment to your contract.

     

    有的.我们可以把这一条作为补充条款写进你的合同.

     

    B:  how many days of paternity leave do you offer?

     

    那公司能给几天的父亲假呢?

     

    A:  men are allowed to take 10 days of paternity leave for their first child.

     

    头一胎的话,男性员工有10天假期.

     

    B:  why are women allowed so much more time for materniry leave?

     

    为什么女性的产假比男性的多得多?

     

    A:  qwll, women are the ones giving birth. I think it’s fair to give them more time, don’t you?

     

    ,女性要经历生产过程,我觉得给他们更多时间休息很合理,你不觉的吗?

     

    B:  I guess so. I don’t have any other questions. Should I sign here then?

     

    合理,我没有其他问题了.是在这里签字吗?

     

    A:  yes, please.

     

    是的,签字吧.


    0/0
      上一篇:为什么决定辞职?有什么更好的选择 下一篇:每个人都有经济困难的时期,如何向公司领导谈论工资的问题

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)