谈谈如何避开高峰期的堵车
教程:英语对话  浏览:127  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    今天的这段对话,在讨论堵车,

    谈谈如何避开高峰期的堵车

    来听今天的讲解:

    A:  you're finally here! What took so long?

    你可算到了!怎么花了这么长的时间?

    B:  I got stuck in traffic again. There was a terrible traffic jam near the Carrefour intersection.

    又遇到堵车了.家乐福那个路口老是特别堵。

    A:  it's always rather congested down there during rush hour. Maybe you should try to find a different route to get home.

    那个地段在高峰时间里总是特别拥堵.也许你该找条别的路回家.

    B:  I don't think it can be avoided, to be honest.

    老实说,我觉得这个路口绕不开.

    A:  perhaps it would be better if you started taking public transpot system to work.

    没准你乘公共交通工具去上班会好一些.

    B:  I think it's something that I'll have to consider. The public transport system is pretty good.

    这倒可以考虑.公共交通系统还是挺不错的.

    A:  it would be better for the environment, too.

    对环境也更好些.

    B:  I know. I feel bad about how much my car is adding to the pollution problem in this city.

    我明白.我一想到我的车向大气排放了那么多的废气,我就心情很差.

    A:  taking the subway would be a lot less stressful than driving as well.

    坐地铁就不会像开车那样有那么大的交通压力.

    B:  the only problem is that I'm going to really miss having the freedom that you have with a car.

    唯一的问题就是我会非常想念开车时的自由自在.

    A:  well, when it's nicer outside, you can start biking to work. That will give you just as much freedom as your car usually provides.

    恩,等到外面天气再好一些的时候,你可以骑自行车上班,那能够让你体会跟开车一样的自由.

    B:  that's true. I could certainly use the exercise!

    没错.我还可以骑车锻炼身体!

    A:  so, are you going to quit driving to work then?

    是啊,你现在是不是不想开车上班了?

    B:  yes, it's not good for me or for the environemnt.

    对,开车对我的身体和环境都不好.

    0/0
      上一篇:谈谈升职的经过,成为助理编辑感觉怎么样 下一篇:酒后驾车被逮捕了之后会发生什么

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)