你公司的人都做什么锻炼?你在球队里是什么角色
教程:英语对话  浏览:138  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    今天的这段对话,在讨论锻炼,
     
    你公司的人都做什么锻炼?你在球队里是什么角色
     
    来听今天的讲解:

     
    A:Do many people in your company do exercise?
     
    你们公司锻炼的人多吗?
     
    B:Yes. Many young, single people with desk jobs, like me, join sports clubs for exercise on the weekends.
     
    很多年轻人都进行锻炼。坐办公室的单身一族们,像我,周末都会到健身俱乐部去锻炼。
     
    A:What kind of sports?
     
    玩什么?
     
    B:Volleyball, basketball, and manbe golf if well-off.
     
    排球、篮球,如果经济宽裕的话就打高尔夫。
     
    A:People who have more money can afford golf. Other sports like volleyball are a good model for teamwork. It is good to do with coworkers.
     
    经济宽裕的人才打得起高尔夫。其它的运动——像排球——就很适合集体活动,和同事们一起玩很有趣。
     
    B:I think I’ll try volleyball sometime. Playing sports is very social. Nowadays, in modern life, people spend more and more time on their own, so sports are a good way to socialize. What kinds of sports do you like?
     
    我有时也想试试打排球,有利于社交嘛。人们现在独处的时间好像越来越多了,做些运动是应该有利于社交的。你喜欢什么运动?
     
    A:Mostly soccer, or football, I play in a team.
     
    足球,我参加了一个足球队。
     
    B:Are you the captain of the team?
     
    你是队长吗?
     
    A:No, I am just a player. I’m too old to be the captain.
     
    不,只是个队员。我太老了,不能当队长了。
     
    B:What role do you play on the team?
     
    你在队里是什么角色?
     
    A:You mean what position you play. "What role" is more like "what role did you play in the theater?
     
    "应该说“你踢什么位置”。“什么角色”更多是用在“你在剧中扮演什么角色”这样的句子里。
     
    B:那你踢什么位置?So what’s your position?
     
    A:I play forward, striker.
     
    我踢前锋。
     
    B:So you mainly play on the other side's turf trying to score goals.on the other side's turf。
     
     "on someone's turf"直译为“在他们控制或掌管的草地上”,喻意是“在某人的地盘上”。 那你主要在对方的半场活动,射门。
     
    A:Something like that.
     
    差不多吧。
    0/0
      上一篇:你最喜欢的运动是什么?中国国家排球队成绩怎么样 下一篇:你下个假期打算去那儿?打算怎么去呢

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)