在不熟悉的城镇迷路该怎么办?怎么会迷路这么久
教程:英语对话  浏览:118  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    今天的这段对话,在讨论迷路,

    在不熟悉的城镇迷路该怎么办?怎么会迷路这么久
     
    来听今天的讲解:

     
    A:  Well, I'm glad you're finally back. I was wondering what happened.
     
    很高兴你终于回来了。我还在想发生了什么事。
     
    B:  I feel kind of stupid.
     
    我觉得我好笨。
     
    A:  Why?
     
    为什么?
     
    B:  We got lost coming back. I guess I don't really know this town yet.
     
    我们回来时迷路了,我对这个城镇还不太熟悉。
     
    A:  You got lost. You're kidding!
     
    你迷路了,开玩笑吧!
     
    B:  No. We took a wrong turn somewhere.And Joseph doesn't know the town at all. So I started giving him directions.But I didn't really know where we were. So we got seriously lost.
     
    没有。我们在某个地方转错方向。约瑟夫对这个城镇一点儿都不熟悉,所以我开始指路。但是我实在不知道我们在哪儿,所以当真就迷路了。
     
    A:  You could have called.
     
    你可以打电话啊。
     
    B:  I know I could have. But finally we asked someone where we were.
     
    我知道,但是最后我们终于问到人了。
     
    A:  You've been gone for two hours. How could you get lost for so long?
     
    你们出去两小时了,怎么会迷路这么久?
     
    B:  Guess where we ended up.
     
    你猜我们到哪里了。
     
    A:  I don't know. Where?
     
    不知道,哪里?
     
    B:  When we finally decided to ask someone, they told us we were in Grangerfield.
     
    当我们终于决定问人时,他们说我们在农场村。
     
    A:  Grangerfield! You were in Grangerfield?That's a completely different town! How could you drive to a completely different town?
     
    农场村!你们到了农场村?那是完全不同的城镇!你们怎么会开到完全不同的城镇?
     
    B:  I don't know.The person we asked had to give us directions to the highway to get back here.
     
    不知道。我们问的那个人要我们走高速公路回到这里来。
     
    A:  Grangerfield is like a dozen miles away from here.
     
    农场村离这里有十几哩。
     
    B:  I know it is. I don't know how it happened.
     
    我知道。我不晓得这是怎么发生的。
     
    A:  Hmm, maybe I do.
     
    也许我知道。
     
    B:  What?
     
    什么?
     
    A:  Maybe I have an idea how it happened.
     
    也许我知道这是怎么发生的。
     
    B:  How?
     
    怎么发生的?
     
    A:  You were too busy looking at Joseph, and you weren't paying attention to the road.
     
    你忙着看约瑟夫,你没专心看路。
     
    B:  Oh, that's what you think, huh?
     
    你是那么想吗?
     
    A:  Yes, that's what I think.Maybe the next time you go out with him to buy groceries, you'll get lost for even longer.Maybe six hours or so.
     
    是的,我是那么想。也许下次你和他去杂货店买东西会迷路更久也许要六个小时。
     
    B:  You know what, Trish?
     
    你知道吗,崔喜?
     
    A:  What?
     
    什么?
     
    B:  I hope so. I really hope so.
     
    我希望如此,我真的希望如此。
     
    A:  Hah, hah! See? I guessed right. You weren't watching the road at all.
     
    哈哈!看吧?我猜得没错,你根本没看路。
     
    B:  No, I wasn't. It's kind of hard to watch the road when Joseph is behind the wheel.
     
    我没看路。当约瑟夫开车时,真的很难去看路。
    0/0
      上一篇:车停在车道上时发生了车祸该怎么办 下一篇:在餐厅时发现皮夹丢失了该怎么办

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)