手臂断了如何在医院挂急诊
教程:英语对话  浏览:144  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    今天的这段对话,在讨论挂急诊,
     
    手臂断了如何在医院挂急诊
     
    来听今天的讲解:

     
    A: I need help. I think my arm is broken.
     
    我需要帮助,我的手臂断了。
     
    B: Alright. Have you been to this hospital before?
     
    好的。你以前来过这家医院吗?
     
    A: No, I haven't. I need help quick. It hurts really badly.
     
    没有。我立刻需要帮助,真的很痛。
     
    B: I understand. It's good you came to the emergency room.
     
    我知道,你挂急诊是对的。
     
    A: Let me see a doctor.
     
    让我看医生。
     
    B: I'm sorry, sir. You will need to wait at least a short time.We are very busy tonight. There was a big car accident on Highway 106.
     
    先生,很抱歉,至少要稍等一下。今晚我们很忙,106 高速公路发生大车祸。
     
    A: I thought this was the emergency room.
     
    这不是急诊室吗?
     
    B: It is. But unless you are critically injured, you still need to wait.You aren't bleeding, are you?
     
    是的。除非你伤得很严重,不然还是要等。你没在流血吧?
     
    A: No. Only a little. I fell off my porch.
     
    还好,只有一点。我从门廊上跌下来。
     
    B: Oh, that's terrible. Is it your right arm or your left arm?
     
    真是糟糕。伤到右手臂还是左手臂?
     
    A: My left arm.
     
    左手臂
     
    B: Can you fill out this form then?
     
    那么你可以填一下表格吗?
     
    A: No, I can't. I'm left-handed.
     
    不行,我是左撇子
     
    B: That's very inconvenient for you then.You'll probably have a cast on your left arm.
     
    那么对你而言很不方便。你的左手臂可能要上石膏。
     
    A: Yes. But why do I have to fill out a form anyway?This is the emergency room.
     
    是的,但是为什么还要填表格?这是急诊。
     
    B: Yes, it is. But even in emergency rooms there is some paperwork to be done.Have you ever been in an emergency room before?
     
    没错。即使是急诊,还是有些书面工作要完成。你以前挂过急诊吗?
     
    A: No. Just let me see a doctor. I'm worried about my arm.
     
    没有。快让我看医生,我很担心我的手臂。
     
    B: Be brave, sir. It won't be long.I will fill out the form for you. What is your name?
     
    先生,勇敢一点,不会很久。我帮你填表格,你叫什么名字?
     
    A: Steve Schliessman. S C H L I E S S M A N.
     
    史提夫希士门。S C H L I E S S M A N。
     
    B: Alright Steve. Your social security number?
     
    好的,史提夫。你的社会福利号码是多少?
     
    A: 349-95-8821.
     
    349-95-8821。
     
    B: Do you have medical insurance?
     
    你有医疗保险吗?
     
    A: Yes, I do. Blue Cross.
     
    有的,蓝十字保险。
     
    B: Do you have your insurance card with you?
     
    你有带保险卡吗?
     
    A: No, I don't.
     
    没有。
     
    B: Well, you can call it in later. You can phone us.
     
    你可以以后再打电话告诉我们。
     
    A: Can I sit down now?
     
    现在我可以坐下来吗?
     
    B: First I need to get your address. Try to move your arm as little as possible.
     
    我要先写下你的住址。尽可能不要移动你的手臂。
    0/0
      上一篇:在餐厅时发现皮夹丢失了该怎么办 下一篇:你喜欢哪种运动?为什么不喜欢篮球和棒球

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)