太阳系有多少行星?你觉得会在外太空遇到外星人吗
教程:英语对话  浏览:181  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    今天的这段对话,在讨论外太空,
     
    太阳系有多少行星?你觉得会在外太空遇到外星人吗
     
    来听今天的讲解:

     
    A:  guess what! I know something you don't know!
     
    你猜怎么着?我知道一些你不知道的事!
     
    B:  what's that?
     
    什么事?
     
    A:  how many planets are there in the solar system?
     
    你知道太阳系有多少行星吗?
     
    B:  that's easy. Everyone knows that there are nice.
     
    很简单,大家都知道有九大行星.
     
    A:  not anymore! Can you believe it? They've decided that Pluto is not a planet anymore!
     
    现在可不是啦!你相信吗?他们决定取消冥王星的行星资格了.
     
    B:  nice try. I wasn't born yesterday, you know.
     
    想得美.别哄我了,我又不是三岁小孩.
     
    A:  I'm dead serious. They've decided that it's too small to be a planet, but actually they haven't yet agreed on how big something has to be in order to be a planet anymore.
     
    我是认真的.他们认为冥王星太小了,不够做行星的资格,不过他们尚未对行星的体积究竟该有多大达成一致的意见.
     
    B:  that sounds crazy. They can't just change their mind about things like that.
     
    这听起来简直是疯了!他们不能对这种事情随便乱改主意.
     
    A:  yes, they can. If you remember correctly, people used to believe that the world was flat.
     
    是的,他们可以.如果你还记得的话,以前人们曾经以为地球是平的.
     
    B:  I suppose you're right. They also used to think that they were so important that the sun revolved around them, not the other way around.
     
    我觉得你说得有道理.他们过去还认为人类是特别重要的,以至于太阳都是围绕着我们转的,不存在其他运行的方式.
     
    A:  we actually know relatively little about space and the cosmos.
     
    可能我们队空间和宇宙的了解只是非常有限的一点点.
     
    B:  do you think that we'll one day be able to travel to another planet for a vacation?
     
    你觉得未来我们有可能去其他星球度假吗?
     
    A:  I suppose we could actually live on a planet outside of the milky way.
     
    我想我们可以居住在银河系以外的其他星球上.
     
    B:  do you think we'll ever get to meet an alien from outer space?
     
    你觉得咱们会在外太空遇到外星人吗?
     
    A:  I hope not. I think they would be a threat to those of us that lived on Earth.
     
    我希望不会.我觉得他们可能对生活在地球上的人类是一种威胁.
     
    B:  you're so old-fashioned. That's what people used to think about people from another country!
     
    你的思想可太老派了.这就好像人们以前对外国人的看法一样!
     
    A:  point taken. Hopefully one day, we'll live in an interplanetary society.
     
    知道啦.希望未来有一天,我们能生活在一个行星际的社会里.
    0/0
      上一篇:为什么城市的空气质量越来越差?温室效应究竟是指什么 下一篇:获得了“最佳地方历史书”奖感觉怎么样?送给朋友什么生日礼物

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)