你想要什么甜点?在朋友的生日聚会上喝了什么酒
教程:英语对话  浏览:118  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    今天的这段对话,在讨论甜点和酒,

     

    你想要什么甜点?在朋友的生日聚会上喝了什么酒

     

    来听今天的讲解:

     

    Beginner

     

    A: what would you like for dessert?

     

    你想要什么甜点?

     

    B: what do you have?

     

    你有什么?

     

    A: I have apple pie, ice cream, chocolate cake and fruit cocktail.

     

    我有苹果派、冰淇淋、巧克力蛋糕和水果鸡尾酒。

     

    B: can I have apple pie with ice cream?

     

    我能吃苹果派和冰淇淋吗?

     

    A: of course. I made apple pie this morning, so it’s lovely and fresh.

     

    当然可以。我今天早上做了苹果派,所以它既美味又新鲜。

     

    B: I love you home made apple pie. It’s delicious. Can I have another glass of lemonade as well?

     

    我喜欢你自制的苹果派。它很美味。我还可以再来一杯柠檬水吗?

     

    A: sure. Can you get it yourself? It’s in the refrigerator.

     

    当然可以。你能自己拿吗?它在冰箱里。

     

    B: ok. Would you like a drink too?

     

    好的。你也想喝一杯吗?

     

    A: yes. I’ll have an ice tea. You’ll see it next to the lemonade.

     

    是的。我要一杯冰茶。你会在柠檬水旁边看到的。

     

    B: are you having any dessert?

     

    你有甜点吗?

     

    A: I’ll have apple pie too, but without ice cream. I have to watch my weight.

     

    我也要苹果派,但不要冰淇淋。我得注意自己的体重。

     

    Intermediate

     

    A: hello mike! Would you like a drink?

     

    你好,迈克!你想喝一杯吗?

     

    B: no, thank you. I had too much to drink yesterday evening. I had a bad hangover this morning. My head felt terrible.

     

    不用了,谢谢。昨天晚上我喝得太多了。今天早上我宿醉得很厉害。我的头感觉很糟糕。

     

    A: were you celebrating something?

     

    你在庆祝什么吗?

     

    B: yes. It was a friend’s birthday party. We drank all kinds of things-beer, wine and spirits. After midnight , we were even drinking cocktails!

     

    是的。那是一个朋友的生日聚会。我们喝了各种各样的啤酒、葡萄酒和烈酒。午夜过后,我们甚至还在喝鸡尾酒!

     

    A: it’s a bad idea to drink a combination of alcoholic drinks. You should stick with one for the whole evening.

     

    混合饮用酒精饮料是个坏主意。你应该坚持喝一整晚。

     

    B: I know, but it was a celebration, you kwon? I don’t think I’ve see you drunk.

     

    我知道,但那是一个庆典,你知道吗?我想我没见过你喝醉了。

     

    A: I usually only drink beer and I rarely drink more than a few pints.

     

    我通常只喝啤酒,很少喝超过几品脱的酒。

     

    B: you are a sensible drinker. Anyway, I’m not going to drink any alcohol this evening. I don’t’ want another bad hangover.

     

    你喝酒很明智。不管怎样,我今晚不喝酒。我不想再宿醉了。

     

    A: let me buy you a soft drink then. How about a coke?

     

    那我给你买一杯软饮料。来一杯可乐怎么样?

     

    B: yeah. That’s a good idea. I heard that coke was first used as a medicine.

     

    是的。这是个好主意。我听说可乐最早被用作药物。

     

    A: rally?... barman!... a large coke with ice and lemon, please…thanks. Here’s the money.

     

    集会?酒吧男招待!...请给我一大杯加冰块和柠檬的可乐…谢谢。这是钱。

     

    B: are you going to the wine tasting tomorrow?

     

    你明天要去品酒会吗?

     

    A: yes. I thought it might be interesting to learn a little about wine…

     

    是的。我想学一点葡萄酒可能会很有趣

     

    B: …and taste a few! There will be wines from several countries and an expert to give advice on which wines are good and which ones are not.

     

    …尝尝吧!将有来自几个国家的葡萄酒和一位专家就哪些葡萄酒好,哪些不好给出建议。

     

    A: yes. I’m looking forward to it.

     

    是的,我很期待。


    0/0
      上一篇:在奥运会上你认为我们队会赢得多少奖牌?举办奥运会对世界有什么影响 下一篇:你通常做什么菜?准备晚餐需要做什么

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)