聊一聊家庭成员,你觉得离婚怎么样
教程:英语对话  浏览:126  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    今天的这段对话,在谈论家庭,
     
    聊一聊家庭成员,你觉得离婚怎么样
     
    来听今天的讲解:
     
    Beginner
     
    A: who is cindy’s husband?
     
    谁是辛迪的丈夫?
     
    B: cindy’s husband is ron.
     
    辛迪的丈夫是罗恩。
     
    A: how many children do cindy and ron have?
     
    辛迪和罗恩有几个孩子?
     
    B: they have two children-one son and one daughter-as well as one daughter-in-law and one son-in-law.
     
    他们有两个孩子——一儿一女,还有一个儿媳和一个女婿。
     
    A: do they have any grandchildren?
     
    他们有孙子吗?
     
    B: yes, they have three grandchildren-one girl and two boys.
     
    是的,他们有三个孙子,一个女孩和两个男孩。
     
    A: does their daughters get along well with her in-laws?
     
    他们的女儿和公婆相处得好吗?
     
    B: yes, she gets along with them quite well.
     
    是的,她和他们相处得很好。
     
    A: do they have a large family?
     
    他们有一个大家庭吗?
     
    B: their family is very similar to cindy and ron’s family.
     
    他们的家庭与辛迪和罗恩的家庭非常相似。
     
    Intermediate
     
    A: how many people are in your family?
     
    你家有多少人?
     
    B: as you know, china has a single-child policy. Therefore , there’s just my husband, my daughter and I . what about in your family?
     
    如你所知,中国实行独生子女政策。所以,只有我丈夫、我女儿和我。你们家呢?
     
    A: I have one daughter and one son. Then there’s my husband and I . what about your parents? Do they live with your family?
     
    我有一个女儿和一个儿子。然后是我和丈夫。你父母呢?他们和你的家人住在一起吗?
     
    B: not anymore. They live with my brother now. and yours?
     
    不在了。他们现在和我哥哥住在一起。你的呢?
     
    A: my parents live by themselves now. when they get older, they’ll probably go to a retirement home. Do you just have one brother?
     
    我父母现在一个人住。等他们长大了,他们可能会去养老院。你只有一个哥哥吗?
     
    B: no, I have two older brothers and one younger sister. What about you?
     
    不,我有两个哥哥和一个妹妹。你呢?
     
    A: I also grew up in a big family. I have one older brother and three younger sisters.
     
    我也在一个大家庭长大。我有一个哥哥和三个妹妹。
     
    B: how long have you been married?
     
    你结婚多久了?
     
    A: about seven years now. and you?
     
    大约七年了。你呢?
     
    B: I ‘ve been married for about five years. What do you think about divorce?
     
    我结婚大约五年了。你觉得离婚怎么样?
     
    A: it’s becoming more and more common. However, I don’t ever want to get divorced myself! What about you?
     
    它变得越来越普遍。然而,我自己从来都不想离婚!你呢?
     
    B: if my husband cheated on me or treated me badly, I would get a divorce.
     
    如果我丈夫背叛我或对我不好,我就会离婚。
     
    A: if that happens, maybe you could marry my brother and we could become in-laws!
     
    如果那样的话,也许你可以嫁给我哥哥,我们可以成为姻亲!
     
    B: (ha ha) I’ll keep that in mind, but don’t tell my husband.
     
    (哈哈)我会记住的,但不要告诉我丈夫。
     
    A: of course not!
     
    当然不是!

    0/0
      上一篇:参加生日聚会准备什么礼物好?聚会后怎么处理垃圾 下一篇:你的婚礼计划怎么样?聊一聊周围朋友的感情生活

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)