地铁一号线总是很拥挤,为什么不乘公交车或买车
教程:英语对话  浏览:104  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    今天的这段对话,在谈论拥挤的交通,
     
    地铁一号线总是很拥挤,为什么不乘公交车或买车
     
    来听今天的讲解:

     
    A: It's too crowded in here!
     
    这里面太挤了!
     
    B: same story every day.
     
    每天都这样.
     
    A: oh really? Oh good, it's stopping to let some fresh air in, it's too stuffy here.
     
    是吗?太好了,车停了,能吸点新鲜空气了,这儿太不透气了.
     
    B: subway line one is always very crowded, especially during rush hour.
     
    地铁一号线总是很拥挤,尤其是在高峰时段.
     
    A: oh, no. there are more people getting on!
     
    哎,又上来很多人!
     
    B: we should leave earlier next time.
     
    下次早点出发吧.
     
    A: I don't think I can stand it any more. I can hardly breathe.
     
    我受不了了,都快窒息了.
     
    B: come on, Rita, only two more stops before the interchange. It will empty out them.
     
    丽塔,坚持下,还有2站就到换乘站了,那时上车就会空点了.
     
    A: thank God. I don't get how you handle this. There's so little personal space. Why don't you take the bus? It's cheaper.
     
    太好了,我真不知道你是怎么忍受的,人贴着人,没一点个人空间.为什么不坐公交车呢?不是比这便宜吗?
     
    B: yes, it is. But it's not very convenient. I would have to change buses three times and it's not as reliable.
     
    确实便宜,但是不太方便,坐公交车我要换三次车,而且不好控制时间.
     
    A: at least on the bus you can see out of the windows. Down here there is nothing but advertisements.
     
    坐公交的话,至少能看看窗外的风景,在这儿全都是广告.
     
    B: it's just as overcrowded and smelly as the subway as well as bring slower.
     
    公交车上一样很挤,味道也不好,还比地铁慢.
     
    A: I guess you're right. I think I'll consider buying a car. What do you say?
     
    倒也是,所以我正考虑买车呢.你呢?
     
    B: honestly, for there are already far too many cars in Beijing, I don't want to contribute to the mess.
     
    老实说,北京的小车太多了,我可不想再添麻烦了.
     
    A: I suppose you are right. I guess I'll just have to get used to the subway.
     
    说的也是,我想我还是努力适应坐地铁吧.

    0/0
      上一篇:能源出现了什么危机?有哪些办法能让我们摆脱能源危机 下一篇:周末天气怎么样?有兴趣出去晒晒太阳吗

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)