通货膨胀会给生活带来什么影响?政府采取了什么措施
教程:英语对话  浏览:138  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    今天的这段对话,在讨论通货膨胀,
     
    通货膨胀会给生活带来什么影响?政府采取了什么措施
     
    来听今天的讲解:

     
    A: hi, Lander. What's wrong?
     
    嗨,蓝德,怎么了?
     
    B: I can hardly make ends meet these days.
     
    我都快入不敷出了.
     
    A: same here. I have't brought any new clothes for three months.
     
    我也是.我已经三个月没买新衣服了.
     
    B: my income remains the same but prices just continue to rise.
     
    我工资没涨,但是物价一直在上涨.
     
    A: true. The news says that there is a general increase in the price of daily mecessilities.
     
    是啊,新闻说,几乎所有的日用品都涨价了.
     
    B: difinitely. I have to spend 300 yuan more on food every month.
     
    的确,我每月要多花300元钱在食物上.
     
    A: the biggest price jump is for pork, so most people have to turn to chicken.
     
    涨价最厉害的就是猪肉,所以很多人改吃鸡肉了.
     
    B: is that inflation?
     
    这就是通货膨胀吗?
     
    A: inflation is more than just the rising prices, I guess. But the central bank is warning about the risk of inflation.
     
    我想通货膨胀不仅仅是物价上涨,但是中央银行说有通货膨胀的危险.
     
    B: has the government taken some measures to curb it?
     
    政府采取什么措施了吗?
     
    A: yes. The government has banned price hikes in some key industries like energy.
     
    是啊.政府禁止主要行业如能源领域的物价上涨.
     
    B: but I'm afraid the price hikes will spill over from food into other areas of the economy.
     
    但是我觉得物价上涨会波及到食品业以外的其他行业.
     
    A: you said it. I think we should tighten our budget and cut our spending.
     
    所以我认为我们应该紧缩预算,减少开支.
     
    B: how?
     
    具体怎么做啊?
     
    A: for a start, we can take the public transport to work. You know, running a car is a big expense.
     
    首先,我们可以乘公交车或坐地铁去上班,开车花费太高了.
     
    B: sounds a good idea.
     
    好主意.

    0/0
      上一篇:什么是虚拟办公室?都提供哪些服务 下一篇:最近广告的数量多得惊人,有什么电视节目好看

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)