中国人的想法和美国人有什么不一样
教程:英语对话  浏览:250  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    今天的这段对话,在谈论文化差异,
     
    中国人的想法和美国人有什么不一样
     
    来听今天的讲解:

     
    A: how's your time spent in the United States?
     
    你在美国待得怎么样?
     
    B: well, pretty good.
     
    嗯,挺好的.
     
    A: I'm glad to hear that. What impressed you most?
     
    很高兴你这么说.印象最深的是什么?
     
    B: well, the cultural differences impressed me most.
     
    文化差异给我留下了最深刻的印象。
     
    A: you mean we Chinese think differently from the Americans?
     
    你是说我们中国人的想法和美国人不一样?
     
    B: that's right, quite different. One day one of my American friend looked pale, so I asked him whether he was sick or not. But he was reluctant to answer my question.
     
    是的,完全不同。有一天,我的一个美国朋友脸色苍白,所以我问他是否生病了。但他不愿意回答我的问题。
     
    A: what's weird.
     
    这很奇怪啊.
     
    B: and what's more, when he told me he had caught a cold for several days, I suggested him to go to the hospital as soon as possible.
     
    还有更怪的呢,他告诉我他感冒已经好几天了,然后我建议他尽快去医院.
     
    A: you really cared about your friend.
     
    你还挺关心你朋友的.
     
    B: sure I am. But he responded by saying'what do you mean?'.
     
    当然了.可是他却对我说:“你这话什么意思?”
     
    A: I'm confused. Why did he say that?
     
    我晕.你怎么那样说话啊?
     
    B: I felt the same at first. Later he told me that I'd better not give him any suggestions when he was sick. Offering unsolicited help or advice is like showing sympathy to the weak or the poor. Back in China, helping others is always regarded being kind.
     
    起初我也有同感。后来他告诉我,他生病时我最好不要给他任何建议。主动提供帮助或建议就像是对弱者或穷人表示同情。在中国,帮助别人总是被认为是善良的。
     
    A: absolutely. Now I understand why he responded that way.
     
    没错.现在我明白他为什么那样说话了.

    0/0
      上一篇:中西方对个人隐私的认识有什么不同 下一篇:想要去公司实习但父母不同意该怎么办

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)