你做过什么兼职工作?在工作中学到了哪些经验
教程:英语对话  浏览:137  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    今天的这段对话,在讨论兼职人士,
     
    你做过什么兼职工作?在工作中学到了哪些经验
     
    来听今天的讲解:

     
    A: hey, Maris, are you a part-timer?
     
    嘿,玛利亚,你是个”兼职人士”吗?
     
    B: part-timer? Is that a new buzzword?
     
    “兼职人士”?是个时髦词吧?
     
    A: oh, it’s pretty popular among my classmates these days. So are you?
     
    哦,这几天我同学一直说这个词.你做兼职吗?
     
    B: sure, I have a part-time job as a bartender.
     
    嗯,我在酒吧做调酒师.
     
    A: cool! It must be amazing to work at a bar!
     
    哇,好酷啊,在酒吧工作很有意思吧!
     
    B: yeah, but I’m not there for fun. I have to remain professional and if I get distracted, the manager would be pretty upset.
     
    是的,但我在那里不是为了好玩。我必须保持专业,如果我分心了,经理会很难过的。
     
    A: that’s true. I’m wondering did you learn anything from the job?
     
    那倒也是.你从中学到东西了吗?
     
    B: of course. There’s always much to learn. I got to know more about the real world.
     
    当然。总有很多东西要学。我对现实世界有了更多的了解。
     
    A: you mean you got working experience, right?
     
    你是说你有工作经验,对吧?
     
    B: not just working experience. I would say the biggest lesson I learned is how to deal with people from all walks of life.
     
    不仅仅是工作经验。我想说,我学到的最大的教训是如何与各行各业的人打交道。
     
    A: it must be very demanding.
     
    这肯定要求很高。
     
    B: sometimes it is. But after working for a few weeks, it’s easy to figure out.
     
    有时候挺高的.但是干上几星期,该知道怎么做了.
     
    A: really? It sounds interesting.
     
    是吗?听起来很有意思.
     
    B: maybe you can come to the bar one day and I’ll show you around.
     
    你可以抽空来酒吧一趟,看看我是怎么工作的.
     
    A: great. I’m looking forward to.
     
    太好了!我很想去看看.

    0/0
      上一篇:想要去公司实习但父母不同意该怎么办 下一篇:参加毕业典礼在哪里领学士服和帽子

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)