今天的这段对话,在讨论买衣服,
喜欢橱窗中的裙子,如何跟店员讨价还价
来听今天的讲解:
A: I like the yellow dress in the window.
我喜欢橱窗中的那条黄色裙子。
B: Oh, yes. it is very nice. Wait a minute, please. I'm going to get them for you.
哦,是的,很漂亮。请稍等一下,我去给您拿来。
A: May I try it on?
我能试穿一下吗?
B: Of course, please. This dress looks nice on you. It shows your figure off nicely.
当然可以,请。这件裙子穿在你身上真不错,把你的身材很好的衬托出来了。
A: Yes, it seems to fit well. How much do I owe you?
是啊,好像蛮合身的。多少钱?
B: It costs 100 dollars.
这件是100美元。
A: This is nice, but I suppose it's too expensive. Can you come down a bit?
这东西不错,但是我觉得它太贵了,也可以便宜一点吗?
B: 90 dollars.
90美元。
A: I can't give you more than 35 dollars. Can you sell it for that?
我顶多能出35美元,这个价格你肯卖吗?
B: We're particularly giving this away.
我们简直是在白白送人啦。
A: Thank you so much.
非常感谢。
B: Not at all, Miss. Please come again.
不用客气,小姐。请下次再次光临。