今天的这段对话,在讨论欢迎新人,
在公司如何欢迎新来的同事?参加欢迎新人的宴会需要准备什么
来听今天的讲解:
A: Good morning, Mr white. It's my pleasure to meet you.
早上好,怀特先生,很高兴见到你
B: Glad to see you. Welcome to join our team. There will be a party to welcome the newcomers tonight.
很高兴见到你,欢迎加入我们的团队,今晚将举行欢迎新人的宴会
A: That's wonderful. I'm particularly honored to take part in the party. Will you be there this evening?
那真是太棒了,我特别荣幸参加这个宴会,你今晚也会去吗?
B: Of course. All the employees in the company will attend. You'd better prepare a self-introduction, which may be used then.
当然了,公司里所有的员工都会参加,你最好准备一个自我介绍,到时候可能会用到
A: I will, thank you for your reminding. In that case, I can meet a lot of colleagues tonight. Could you introduce them to me?
我会的,谢谢你的提醒,这样的话我就可以在今晚见到很多同事了,你到时候可以给我介绍介绍吗?
B: Sure. My mission is to get you to know each other tonight.
当然,我今晚的任务就是让你们互相认识
A: I feel very excited to think of many colleagues.
我一想到见到很多新同事,就觉得好激动啊
B: Take it easy.
放轻松。
A: I know. Could you tell me where my office is?
我知道了,你能告诉我,我的办公室在哪里吗?
B: This way, please. I'll take you there.
这边请我带你去那里
A: It's nice of you.
你人真好。
B: If you need anything, just let me know.
如果有什么需要,告诉我就好了。
A: Thank you very much.
非常感谢。
B: You're welcome. Here is your office.
不用谢。这是你的办公室。