如何打电话感谢昨天的精心安排和盛情款待
教程:英语对话  浏览:339  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    今天的这段对话,在讨论晚餐,
     
    如何打电话感谢昨天的精心安排和盛情款待
     
    来听今天的讲解:

     
    A: Hello. This is Daniel.
     
    你好,我是丹尼尔。
     
    B: Hello. This is Michael.
     
    你好,我是迈克尔。
     
    A: Do you remember me? I'm from Best company.
     
    你还记得我吗?我是来自贝斯特公司。
     
    B: Oh, yes.
     
    奥,记得。
     
    A: The main purpose of my call to you is to thank you for your careful arrangements and hospitality last night. I had a very pleasant evening yesterday.
     
    我给你打电话的主要目的就是感谢您昨天的精心安排和盛情款待,我昨天度过了一个很愉快的夜晚。
     
    B: Well, I'm glad you had a nice dinner time.
     
    很高兴你有一段愉快的晚餐,时间
     
    A: Yes. But, unfortunately, we didn't have a chance to chat. I mean I couldn't find a chance to talk to you last night when you were hosting so many guests.
     
    是的,但遗憾的是我们并没有机会聊天。昨晚你要招待那么多的客人,我都找不到机会和你聊天了。
     
    B: It doesn't matter. We can find another time for coffee and chat.
     
    没关系,我们可以再找时间喝咖啡聊天。
     
    A: Okay, I'd love to. But we can go to dinner first, and then go for coffee because I know a Chinese restaurant. It's on me this time.
     
    好啊,我很愿意。不过我们可以先去吃饭,然后再去喝咖啡。因为我知道一家很好吃的中国餐厅,这次我请客。
     
    B: Well, it's my favorite.
     
    哇,我的最爱。
     
    A: Yes. I heard you like Chinese food, so I'd like to invite you to try it.
     
    是的,我听说你喜欢中国菜,所以想邀请你品尝一下。
     
    B: Thank you for being so thoughtful.
     
    很感谢你这么体贴。
     
    A: You're welcome. I also want to take this opportunity to thank you for your advice to me.
     
    不客气,主要我也是想借此机会感谢你曾经给我的建议。
     
    B: You remember. I just expressed my thoughts.
     
    你竟然还记得,我也只是表达了自己的想法而已。
     
    A: Of course. I wouldn't forget the kindness of anyone to me.
     
    那当然了,我是不会忘记任何人对我的有好的。
    0/0
      上一篇:谈谈你的性格特征,为什么觉得你的性格适合这份工作 下一篇:如何邀请客户团队一起吃晚饭

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)