公司为员工提供的病假规定是怎么的?父亲假期是怎么的
教程:英语对话  浏览:114  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    今天的这段对话,在讨论员工病假,
     
    公司为员工提供的病假规定是怎么的?父亲假期是怎么的
     
    来听今天的讲解:

     
    A: Have you finished going through the contract?
     
    你看完合同了吗?
     
    B: Yes, but I have a few questions for you.
     
    看完了,不过我有几个问题要问你。
     
    A: Okay, ask anyway.
     
    好,你问。
     
    B: First, I'd like to know if you offer employees sick leave?
     
    首先,我想知道你们这里有没有为员工提供病假?
     
    A: Employees can take up to 10 days of sick leave per year. However, in order to get paid, you will have to bring in a note from the doctors.
     
    有,员工每年有十天病假。不过如果不想扣工资的话,最好找医生开假条。
     
    B: Even if I'm only sick for one day?
     
    即使我只生病一天也要开吗?
     
    A: That's correct.
     
    没错。
     
    B: That's pretty strict, if you ask me.
     
    如果你问我意见的话,我觉得这条规定太严苛了。
     
    A: Well, we've had to add that to the contract because we found that many of our employees were taking almost one day a month, even though they weren't sick.
     
    嗯,我们必须要把这条写进合同。因为以前我们这儿有很多员工即使没有生病,也几乎每月都要修一次病假。
     
    B: I see. I guess that makes sense.
     
    我懂了,你们这样做确实有道理。
     
    A: Do you have any other questions?
     
    你还有其他问题吗?
     
    B:Yes. Maternity leave is mentioned in the contract, but there's nothing in the contract about paternity leave. Do you offer anything to fathers?
     
    有,合同里涉及了产假,可是没有提到父亲假,公司有没有为新父亲们提供假期?
     
    A: We do actually. We can add that as an amendment to your contract.
     
    有的。我们可以把这一条作为补充条款写进你的合同。
     
    B: How many days of paternity leave do you offer?
     
    你们提供多少天的父亲假期?
     
    A: Men are allowed to take ten days of paternity leave for their first child.
     
    男性员工有十天假期。
     
    B: Why are women allowed so much more time for maternity leave?
     
    为什么女性的产假比这要多的多呢?
     
    A: Well, women are the ones giving birth. I think it's fair to give them more time, don't you?
     
    女性要经历生产过程,我觉得给她们更多时间休息很合理,你不觉得吗?
     
    B: I guess so. I don't have any other questions. Should I sign here then?
     
    合理,我没有其他问题了,是在这儿签字吗?
     
    A: Yes, please.
     
    是的,请签吧。

    0/0
      上一篇:如果你有什么需要尽管告诉我 下一篇:即将跟美国客人一起用餐,他们有怎样的餐桌礼仪

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)