今天的这段对话,在讨论问候,
看起来很疲惫,最近在忙什么
来听今天的讲解:
A: Good morning, Cathy.
早上好,凯西。
B: Good morning, John.
早上好,约翰。
A: You look tired, what have you been up to lately?
你看起来很疲惫,最近在忙什么呢?
B: Don't mention it. Something is wrong with one of the projects I'm in charge of, and I've been busy working on it lately. I haven't slept well in days. I just came out of company.
别提了,我负责的一个项目出了问题,我最近忙着解决这件事呢。我已经好几天没好好睡觉了,我刚从公司出来。
A: I know your work is important, but health is more important. If you go on like this, your body will break down.
我知道你的工作很重要,但是身体更重要啊,你再这样下去身体会垮掉的。
B: Well, my problem at work has been solved. I have taken two days off and I'll have a good rest.
我工作上的问题已经解决了,我请了两天假,好好休息一下。
A: That's good. My daughter is back from abroad, and I'm going to pick her up at the airport. But what is even worse is that my car breaks down, so I have to take a taxi.
那就好,我女儿从国外回来了,我要去机场接他,但是倒霉的是我的车坏了,我只好打出租车了。
B: I can drive you there.
我开车送你去。
A: Come on. You'd better go home and get some rest.
得了吧,你还是赶紧回家休息吧。
B: All right. Bye.
那好吧,再见。