在餐厅如何跟服务员点餐?有什么特色菜推荐
教程:英语对话  浏览:134  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    今天的这段对话,在讨论特色菜,

     

    在餐厅如何跟服务员点餐?有什么特色菜推荐

     

    来听今天的讲解:

     

    A: What would you like to eat, Sir?

     

    先生,你想吃点什么?

     

    B: I don't see anything I like. What are your specialties? Or what would you recommend?

     

    我并没有看到任何我想吃的,你们这里的特色菜是什么,或者你有什么推荐的吗?

     

    A: Our specialty is roast fish. I suggest you have a taste(of it). It's really good.

     

    我们的特色菜是烤鱼,我建议您品尝一下,味道真的很不错。

     

    B: That sounds good, but I only like roast lamb. Do you serve it here?

     

    听上去很不错,不过我只喜欢烤羊肉,你们这里有吗?

     

    A: No, I'm afraid not. However, many customers have advised our boss to add this dish, so you have a hope of having it next week.

     

    恐怕没有,不过很多顾客都建议我们老板增加这个菜品,所以有希望下一个星期就能吃到它了。

     

    B: Awesome.

     

    真棒。

     

    A: How about trying our lobster?

     

    那您尝一下我们这里的龙虾怎么样?

     

    B: I'm not a fan of lobster. Actually, I don't like it at all. What else could you recommend?

     

    我不是龙虾爱好者,实际上我根本就不喜欢它,还有其他推荐的吗?

     

    A: How about salad? And you can have some dessert afterwards.

     

    色拉怎么样?然后您可以来点甜点。

     

    B: Forget it. I prefer soup. What kind of soup do you have?

     

    算了吧,我更喜欢喝汤,你们这里有什么种类的汤?

     

    A: There are soup with meatballs and old-fashioned vegetable soup.

     

    有丸子汤,还有老式蔬菜汤。

     

    B: I'm not fussy about vegetables and it sounds very delicious. Old-fashioned vegetable soup, please.

     

    我对蔬菜不挑剔,听起来也很美味,给我来一份老式蔬菜汤吧。

     

    A: Okay, anything else?

     

    好的,其它的还要吗?

     

    B: I'd like some dessert that is not very sweet.

     

    我想要一些不是特别甜的甜点。

     

    A: What about fresh fruit tart?

     

    水果蛋挞,怎么样?

     

    B: Alright, that's it.

     

    好吧,就这些吧。

     

    A: OK. Just a moment, please.

     

    好的,请稍等。


    0/0
      上一篇:下周末要去户外探险,如何邀请其他人参加 下一篇:下班后觉得很累该怎么办

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)