今天的这段对话,在讨论理发,
理发店有什么优惠活动?想要剪个什么发型
来听今天的讲解:
 
A: Sorry to keep you waiting so long. Today is the second anniversary of our barbershop, so there are a lot of regular customers.
 
不好意思,让您久等了。今天是我们店的两周年纪念日,所以来了很多老顾客。
 
B: That's oK. Do you have any discounts in your shop today?
 
没关系,今天你们店里有优惠活动吗?
 
A: Yes, you can get a 50% discount on both haircuts and perm. And, if you apply for a membership card today, you will enjoy free haircuts ten times.
 
是的,剪发和烫发都能享受五折优惠。而且如果您今天办会员卡的话,会享受10次免费剪头发的服务。
 
A: That's a good deal.
 
真划算呀。
 
B: Sure. What do you want?
 
是的,你想做什么头发?
 
A: I'd like a haircut and a perm.
 
我想剪头发和烫发。
 
B: You are just in time. If you come a little later, I won't have time to do it for you.
 
您来的正是时候,如果您再来晚一点点,我就没有时间给您做了。
 
A: Why?
 
为什么?
 
B: Just now, a dozen regular customers called for a perm.
 
刚刚有十几个老顾客都打电话说要烫头发。
 
A: All right. I'm really lucky.
 
好吧,我真的太幸运了。
 
B: Yeah, um, how long do you want me to cut your hair?
 
是的,你要剪多少头发?
 
A: Just cut a little off, mainly because the end of my hair is too dry.
 
剪一点点就好了,主要我的发梢太干燥了。
 
B: Indeed. Do you want a curly hair or having it in big waves?
 
的确,那您想要小卷还是大卷?
 
A: Frankly, I prefer the latter.
 
老实说,我想要后者。
 
B: Sure. That's a nice haircut, but I need to tell you in advance is that if you want it, you need to shape your hair every day.
 
可以啊,这个发型很好看。但是我需要提前跟您说的是,如果您想要大型波浪的话,您需要天天整理它。
 
A: It sounds like a lot of trouble.
 
听起来很麻烦。







