今天的这段对话,在讨论升职加薪,
 
上司与员工之间如何谈升职加薪
 
来听今天的讲解:
 
A: Good morning, Jack. You've been working in the financial department for two years. Is everything alright at work?
 
早上好,杰克。你已经在财务部门工作两年了,工作一切都还顺利吗?
 
B: Yes. I like this job very much and I'm doing it with due diligence.
 
是的,我很喜欢这份工作,也在尽职尽责地做好这项工作。
 
A: In the past two years, I can see that your work is excellent and your performance is good. I think it's time for you to get promoted.
 
在过去的两年里,我能看出你工作非常出色,业绩也非常棒,我觉得是时候给你升职了。
 
B: Thank you for your recognition. Actually it's nothing special.
 
谢谢你的认可,其实没什么特别的。
 
A: Don't say that. It owes to your hard work and team spirit.
 
别那样说,这要归功于你的努力和团队精神。
 
B: It's nothing, anyone can do that. I still have a lot of things to learn.
这没什么,任何人都能做到,我还有很多要学习的东西。
 
A: From next monday, you will be the manager of the financial department. Congratulations.
 
从下周一开始你就担任财务部门的经理,恭喜你。
 
B: Thank you very much. I won't let this promotion change me.
 
非常感谢,我不会因这次升职而改变的。
 
A: I am confident that you will achieve great success in your new post. What is your expected salary?
 
我相信在新的工作岗位上能够取得巨大的成功,你期望的薪水是多少?
 
B: About 2800 dollars.
 
大约2800美元。
 
A: That's a lot of money. Let the boss think it over and he will get back to you later.
 
那可是一大笔钱,让老板考虑一下,晚点答复你。
 
B: All right.
 
好的。







