入境检查时需要做些什么准备?如何回答工作人员的问题
教程:英语对话  浏览:158  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    今天的这段对话,在讨论入境检查,
     
    入境检查时需要做些什么准备?如何回答工作人员的问题
     
    来听今天的讲解:

     
    A: Here we are, honey. We're finally in Beijing.
     
    到了,亲爱的,我们终于到北京了。
     
    B: Do you have the passports? We'll have to go through immigration in a moment.
     
    你拿着护照了吗,一会儿我们要过入境检查。
     
    A: They should be in my carry-on luggage.
     
    护照应该在我的手提行李里。
     
    B: Good. I couldn't remember where they were.
     
    好,我不记得了。
     
    A: Here's your passport. You can relax now. Let's wait in this line. It looks shorter than the others.
     
    这是你的护照,现在可以放心了。咱们就在这一对排队吧,这一对相比其他短。
     
    B: I know it looks shorter, but that one is moving more quickly.
     
    我知道,这排更短。但是那一排好像往前移动更快。
     
    A: Okay. You wait in that one, and I'll wait in this one.
     
    好吧,你去那等,我在这排等。
     
    B: But I don't want to stand alone, it's boring.
     
    但我不想一个人站在那儿,多无聊啊。
     
    A: Then stay here.
     
    那就呆在这儿吧。
     
    C: Hello, passport and immigration form, please.
     
    您好,请出示护照和入境登记表,谢谢。
     
    A: Here you are.
     
    给您。
     
    C: Are you here for business or pleasure?
     
    您来中国是出差还是游玩?
     
    A: Pleasure. I'm here on vacation with my husband.
     
    游玩,我和丈夫是来度假的。
     
    C: Where have you come from today?
     
    你们今天从哪里来?
     
    A: JFK Airport in New York.
     
    纽约肯尼迪机场
     
    C: You haven't filled in the flight number on the immigration form.
     
    您还没有在入境登记表上填写航班号。
     
    A: Oh, I'm sorry about that.
     
    抱歉。
     
    C: I can do it for you. Which airline did you fly?
     
    我可以帮你填写,您乘坐的是哪一次航班?
     
    A: American airways.
     
    美国航空公司。
     
    C: Do you remember the flight number?
     
    你还记得航班号吗?
     
    A: No, let me check the tickets. I think it's on there. The flight number is AA007.
     
    不记得了,我可以看一下票,我想票上面应该有。航班号是AA007。
     
    C: How long do you plan to stay in China?
     
    你们计划在中国逗留多久?
     
    A: About two weeks.
     
    大约两周。
     
    C: Where are you planning to stay?
     
    你们住在哪里?
     
    A: Actually, my husband and I won a trip. A tour guide is going to meet us here and take us to our hotel.
     
    是这样的,我和丈夫中奖赢了一次来中国度假的机会,因为导游将来这里接我们,然后带我们去酒店。
     
    C: Okay. Here's your passport. Have a pleasant stay.
     
    好的,这是您的护照,祝你们在北京玩的愉快。
     
    A: Thanks.
     
    谢谢。
    0/0
      上一篇:计划办一场烧烤,打算去超市买些什么食材 下一篇:谈一谈相亲的经历,去夜店跳舞遇到了什么尴尬的事

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)