签合同之前需要讨论哪些问题
教程:英语对话  浏览:108  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    今天的这段对话,在讨论签合同,
     
    签合同之前需要讨论哪些问题
     
    来听今天的讲解:

     
    A: I'd like to discuss the terms of pavements for our account before we sign the contract and place our first order.
     
    在签合同和下第一个订单之前,我想讨论一下我方的付款方式。
     
    B: Like all of our customers, we require payment in full no later than 90 days from the date on each invoice.
     
    我们所有客户都一样,需要在发票开立日期后90天内支付全款。
     
    A: I'd like to run a suggestion by you. And maybe we could put our heads together and come to a mutually beneficial agreement.
     
    我想给你提个建议,也许我们可以一起想想办法,达成一个互利共赢的协议。
     
    B: What do you have in mind, Larry?
     
    你有什么主意,拉里?
     
    A: What would you say if we agree to pay 50% up front and the balance within 30 days from the invoice.
     
    如果我们同意提前支付50%,并与发票开立日期后30天内付清余款,你觉得如何?
     
    B: That would certainly help our cash flow, but what do you want in return?
     
    这当然会对我们的现金流有帮助,但是你想要什么回报呢?
     
    A: We would like you to cover the freight costs.
     
    我们想要你方支付运费。
     
    B: Sorry, Larry. That would put us out of pocket thousands of dollars.
     
    抱歉,拉里。这样我们会损失几千美元。
     
    A: What if we paid up front?
     
    那我们提前付款怎么样?
     
    B: Your offer has raised the ante, but I'm standing firm.
     
    你的提议增加了筹码,但我坚持立场。
     
    A: So, that's a no?
     
    所以就是不行了?
     
    B: Sorry.
     
    抱歉。

    0/0
      上一篇:出远门前行李打包时需要注意什么 下一篇:度假时会遇到很多问题,如何宽慰一直抱怨的人

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程