为什么主动辞职了?接下来打算去做什么
教程:英语对话  浏览:64  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    今天的这段对话,在讨论辞职,

     

    为什么主动辞职了?接下来打算去做什么

     

    来听今天的讲解:

     

    A: Emily, could you spare a few minutes?

     

    艾米丽,你能腾出几分钟吗?

     

    B: Sure. What do you need?

     

    没问题,你需要什么?

     

    A: Well, I wanted to let you know that I've put in my notice.

     

    恩,我想告诉你我辞职了。

     

    B: Really? Why?

     

    真的吗?为什么?

     

    A: It's complicated. But basically it boils down to one thing. This company is downsizing and I can't continue working for a company that may let me go.

     

    原因很复杂,不过简单说来这是迟早的事。这家公司在缩减开支,我不能等到公司解雇我我才走。

     

    B: But surely they wouldn't fire you! You are one of the most experienced managers here.

     

    可是,他们不可能解雇你!你是这里最资深的经理之一!

     

    A: Well, to be honest, there's another reason. I've got a better offer.

     

    恩,坦白说,还有一个原因,我有更好的选择了。

     

    B: Well, that's great news. Congratulations. Where will you be located?

     

    啊,那可是个好消息,恭喜你,你要去哪里?

     

    A: The head office is in New York, but I'll be dealing with overseas companies and flying to this side of the world from time to time.

     

    那家公司总部设在纽约,不过我要打理和海外公司的买卖,会经常飞回来的。

     

    B: It'll be sad to see you go, but it sounds like you've found yourself a great opportunity.

     

    你要走的话我会很难过。不过看来你找到更好的机会了。

     

    A: I have. I feel lucky. I look forward to dealing with overseas companies and at the same time having a chance to use English more.

     

    是的,我觉得很幸运,我一直希望能同海外公司做生意,并借此机会锻炼英语。

     

    B: I'm sorry to bring this up now, but would it be possible for you to write me a letter of recommendation before you go?

     

    我很抱歉现在向你提个要求,你在走之前可以帮我写一封推荐信吗?

     

    A: Of course I can. In fact, if there are any other job opportunities at this new company. I'll recommend you personally.

     

    当然可以。实际上,如果这家新公司有合适的工作机会的话,我个人会推荐你。

     

    B: Thanks. I appreciate that.

     

    谢谢,非常感谢。


    0/0
      上一篇:最近遇到了什么烦心事?你觉得怎样才会开心一点 下一篇:需要准备演讲,你什么时候帮我做演讲的信息

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程