为什么今天过得很糟糕?接下来打算怎么办
教程:英语对话  浏览:90  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    今天的这段对话,在讨论糟糕的一天,


    为什么今天过得很糟糕?接下来打算怎么办

     

    来听今天的讲解:

     

    A: Are you alright? You don't seem to be as cheerful as you normally are.

     

    你还好吧,你看起来没有平常那么开心。

     

    B: To be honest, I've just had a really bad day.

     

    老实说,我今天过得真是糟糕透了。

     

    A: What happened?

     

    出什么事了?

     

    B: First, I slept through my alarm and ended up two hours late for work.

     

    开始,我早上睡过头了,结果上班迟到了两个小时。

     

    A: What did your boss say?

     

    你上司怎么说?

     

    B: He told me that if I showed up late one more time, he'd fire me. He's so mean.

     

    他跟我说,如果我在迟到一次就把我炒了,他实在是太不近人情了。

     

    A: That's horrible. Was that the first time you'd shown up late to work?

     

    真糟糕,就是你第一次上班迟到吗?

     

    B: That was my second time. The first time, I was in a car accident.

     

    这是第二次,第一次是我出的车祸。

     

    A: Is your boss Chinese?

     

    你的上司是中国人吗?

     

    B: No, he's from Australia. Before I met him, I thought Australians were supposed to be relaxed and easy-going. I had no idea he'd be so fussy about things.

     

    不,他是澳大利亚人。和他共事以前,我一直认为澳大利亚人都是性格随和,很好相处的,我不知道为什么他待人这么苛刻。

     

    A: What are you going to do?

     

    那接下来你打算怎么办?

     

    B: I think I'm going to look for another job. I need to find a boss that is a bit more sensitive and optimistic than my current boss.

     

    我想换份工作,找一个比现在这个上司更通情达理的。

     

    A: That sounds like a sensible plan. Do you want me to help you with your job search?

     

    这个想法挺明智的,需要我帮你找工作吗?

     

    B: That's very kind of you. Thanks for the offer.

     

    你实在是太好了,谢谢你愿意帮忙。

     

    A: Don't mention it. That's what friends are for.

     

    没什么,这才是朋友嘛。


    0/0
      上一篇:快到上学的时候了,再多睡五分钟怎么样 下一篇:你最近过得怎么样?去海边度假可以玩什么

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程