要去金融街怎么打出租车
教程:英语对话  浏览:69  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    今天的这段对话,在讨论打的,

     

    要去金融街怎么打出租车

     

    来听今天的讲解:

     

    A: Hey, taxi! Could you take me to the Financial Street, please?

     

    嗨,出租车!您能载我到金融街吗?

     

    B: Pardon? Where to, sir?

     

    再说一遍好吗?先生,您要去哪儿?

     

    A: The Financial Street.

     

    我想去金融街。

     

    B: All right. Hop in, please.

     

    好的,请上车。

     

    A: Excuse me, how long does it take us to get there?

     

    请问需要多久能到那儿?

     

    B: It usually takes about half an hour.

     

    通常需要半个小时。

     

    A: Oh, it's really a long way to go.

     

    真是挺长的一段路啊。

     

    B: Yes. Moreover, since the street is heavy with traffic at this time of day, I am not sure we can make it. By the way, are you pressed for time?

     

    是的,况且这个时候路上时常堵车,我不确定能半个小时到。顺便问一下,您赶时间吗?

     

    A: No, I am not. You can just drive slowly and carefully.

     

    不,我不赶时间。您慢慢开就行。

     

    B: OK.

     

    好的。

     

    (About half an hour later)

     

    (大约过了半小时)

     

    A: That is my stop. How much do I need to pay?

     

    就到这儿。我需要付多少钱?

     

    B: The reading on the meter is RMB38.

     

    计价器显示是38元。

     

    A: Here is your money. Keep the change, please.

     

    给您钱,不用找了。

     

    B: Do you need a receipt?

     

    您需要发票吗?

     

    A: Yes, thank you.

     

    好的,谢谢。


    0/0
      上一篇:如何与供货商讨价还价 下一篇:行程安排与医生的预约有点冲突,如何与医生更换预约时间

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程