失去了工作的动力该怎么办?为什么决定辞职
教程:英语对话  浏览:62  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    今天的这段对话,在讨论辞职,
     
    失去了工作的动力该怎么办?为什么决定辞职
     
    来听今天的讲解:

     
    A:I've been so tired recently. I've been trying, but I don't think I'm up to this job.
     
    最近很累,我一直都很努力,但是我觉得我不能胜任这个工作。
     
    B:You need to take a break, maybe a vacation.
     
    你需要休息一下,或许需要休假。
     
    A:Indeed. I've run out of steam. To be honest, I want to be in a different environment.
     
    的确。我已经失去动力了。说实话,我想换个环境。
     
    B:Is that so?
     
    这样?
     
    A:Yes, I don't want to be stuck in a rut. I want to move on.
     
    是的,我不想停滞不前,我要进步。
     
    B:Have you decided?
     
    你决定了?
     
    A:Yes. I want to get a better job.
     
    是的,我想找个更好的工作。
     
    B:Could you tell me why you want to quit?
     
    能告诉我为什么要辞职吗?
     
    A:I quit because of the unsatisfactory salary and the trouble in getting along with my colleagues.
     
    我辞职是因为对薪水不满意,也很难和同事相处好。
     
    B:Oh, that's terrible. I'd like to say that I've really enjoyed working with you. However, I think you should work harder for your new job and then you can ask for higher pay.
     
    噢,那很糟。我想说我和你共事很开心,但是你得知道你要在新工作岗位上更加努力,才可以要求更高的报酬。
     
    A:Thank you so much for your advice.
     
    谢谢你的建议。
     
    B:Every best wish for your new job.
     
    祝你新工作里一切都好。

    0/0
      上一篇:谈一谈超速开车被警察拦下的经历 下一篇:今早遇到了什么糟糕的事

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程