遭遇车祸受了伤,医生会怎样处理伤口
教程:英语对话  浏览:61  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    今天的这段对话,在谈论车祸,
     
    遭遇车祸受了伤,医生会怎样处理伤口
     
    来听今天的讲解:

     
    A:What's the problem?
     
    怎么了?
     
    B:I have a laceration on my left forearm.
     
    我的前左臂有一个裂口。
     
    A:Let me have a look.How did this happen?
     
    我来看一下。这是怎么弄的?
     
    B:I got hit by a car in the accident.
     
    我在车祸中被车撞的。
     
    A:Was there much bleeding afterward?
     
    过后出血多吗?
     
    B:No,not much.
     
    不多,不是很多。
     
    A:Well,this doesn't look too serious.Nurse,could you please get me a suture set?
     
    恩,看起来不是太严重。护士,请给我准备一套缝合 工具好吗?
     
    B:Will I need stitches?
     
    我需要缝针吗?
     
    A:Yes.Three,I think. It won't be too painful.(20 mintues later)Alright,we're done.That wasn't so bad,was it?
     
    是的。我想得缝三针。不会太疼。(20分钟后)好了,缝好了。不是很疼,是吧?
     
    B:No,not really.
     
    不疼,不是很疼。
     
    A:You're lucky there was no lasting damage.I'll set up an appointment for you to come back in five days.We'll take those stitches out then.So long.
     
    您还是比较幸运的,没有永久性的损伤。我跟您约个时间,五天后你再来。到时候我们把线拆掉。再见。
     
    B:Thank you,doctor.Bye.
     
    谢谢您,医生,再见。

    0/0
      上一篇:谈一谈公司工资和福利方面的事情 下一篇:出院后在生活中需要注意什么

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程