打电话想要领取中奖的奖品,发现被骗该怎么办
教程:英语对话  浏览:146  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    今天的这段对话,在讨论奖品,
     
    打电话想要领取中奖的奖品,发现被骗该怎么办
     
    来听今天的讲解:

     
    A:  Hello and welcome to The English We Speak. I'm William.
     
    大家好,欢迎收看《我们说英语》。我是威廉。
     
    B:  And I'm Yang Li.
     
    我叫杨丽。
     
    A:  You look very pleased today Li.
     
    丽,你今天看起来很高兴。
     
    B:  Well, I should be. I've just won a prize!
     
    我应该是的。我刚刚中了奖!
     
    A:  Wow, great! What did you win?
     
    哇,太棒了!你赢了什么?
     
    B:  I don't know yet. I ate this bar of chocolate and it told me to phone a number to find out my prize.
     
    我还不知道。我吃了这块巧克力,它告诉我打个电话号码看看我的奖品。
     
    A:  Oh wow, cool. Let's call them.
     
    哦,哇,太酷了。我们给他们打电话吧。
     
    B:  OK.
     
    好的。
     
    Welcome to the Choccy Choc Chocolate prize hotline. Please hold to find what amazing prize you've won.
     
    欢迎收看巧克力巧克力奖热线。请稍等,看看你赢得了什么了不起的奖品。
     
    B:  Wow, this is exciting!
     
    哇,这太令人兴奋了!
     
    Welcome to the Choccy Choc Chocolate prize hotline. Please hold to find what amazing prize you've won.
     
    欢迎收看巧克力巧克力奖热线。请稍等,看看你赢得了什么了不起的奖品。
     
    A:  Hmmm.
     
    嗯。
     
    Welcome to the Choccy Choc Chocolate prize hotline. Please hold to find what amazing prize you've won.
     
    欢迎收看巧克力巧克力奖热线。请稍等,看看你赢得了什么了不起的奖品。
     
    B:  It can't be long now...
     
    现在不会太久了......
     
    A:  Li, can I see that chocolate wrapper?
     
    丽,我能看看巧克力包装纸吗?
     
    B:  OK. What does it say?
     
    好的。上面写着什么?
     
    A:  It says "Calls to this line are charged at 20 a minute"!
     
    上面写着“打这条线的电话每分钟收费20英镑”!
     
    B:  What?! No way! Well, shall we hang up?
     
    什么不可能!好吧,我们挂断电话好吗?
     
    A:  I should think so! What a swizz.
     
    我应该这么想!这是欺骗。
     
    Hangs up
     
    挂断
     
    B:  A swizz?
     
    嗖嗖的一声?
     
    A:  Yes, a swizz. A swizz is a scheme that tricks people to make money. Like this company is making you call an expensive phone line – it's a swizz.
     
    是的,嗖嗖。嗖嗖是一种欺骗人们赚钱的计划。就像这家公司让你打一条昂贵的电话线一样——这是一种嗖嗖声。
     
    B:  I see.
     
    我明白了。
     
    A:  We might say "What a swizz", or "That's a bit of a swizz".
     
    我们可能会说“多么嗖嗖”,或者“有点嗖嗖的”。
     
    B:  So, how do we spell this word, swizz?
     
    那么,我们怎么拼写这个词,swizz?
     
    A:  Well you know, I'm not too sure. I've seen it spelled S.W.I.Z.Z. but I've also seen S.W.I.Z.
     
    你知道,我不太确定。我见过它拼写为S.W.I.Z.Z,但我也见过S.W.I.Z。
     
    B:  You mean you don't know how to spell it? But this is BBC Learning English! We should know how to spell it. What a swizz!
     
    你是说你不知道怎么拼写?但这是BBC学习英语!我们应该知道怎么拼写。多么时髦!
     
    A:  Ha ha. Yeah, I'm sorry! But that's just the way English is sometimes, it's always changing! At least you know -Phone rings.
     
    哈哈。是的,对不起!但有时候英语就是这样,它总是在变化!至少你知道-电话铃声。
     
    B:  Oh! Hello?
     
    哦喂?
     
    C:  Hello, is that Yang Li?
     
    你好,是杨丽吗?
     
    B:  Yes.
     
    是的。
     
    C:  We have a missed call from you. Just ringing to say you've won a prize!
     
    我们接到你的未接来电。只是打电话说你中奖了!
     
    B:  Wow, what is it?
     
    哇,这是什么?
     
    C:  You need to ring this number to find out. 0800 23 4…
     
    你需要打这个号码才能知道。0800 23 4…
     
    B:  Ha! What a swizz. Bye.
     
    哈!好哇,再见。
     
    A:  Bye.
     
    再见。

    0/0
      上一篇:如何跟医生描述病情?胃疼断断续续有三年了是怎么回事 下一篇:在咖啡厅有免费的无线网吗?如何连接上网

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程