外国友人第一次来中餐馆,怎么跟他讲中国菜的不同特色
教程:英语对话  浏览:163  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    今天的这段对话,在谈论中国菜,

     

    外国友人第一次来中餐馆,怎么跟他讲中国菜的不同特色

     

    来听今天的讲解:

     

    A:It's very nice of you to invite me.

     

    你真是太好了,请我来做客。

     

    B:I'm very glad you could come,Mr.Liu,Will you take a seat at the head of the table?It's an informal dinner,please don't stand on ceremony.Mr.Liu,would you like to have some chicken?

     

    刘先生,您能来我很高兴。请上坐。这是一次家常便饭,请大家不要拘束。刘先生,要吃点鸡肉吗?

     

    A:Thank you.This is my first time to come to a Chinese restaurant.Could you tell me the different features of Chinese food?

     

    谢谢。这是我第一次来中餐馆。请给我讲讲中国菜的不同特色好吗?

     

    B:Generally speaking,Cantonese food is a bit light,Shanghai food is rather oily,and Hunan dishes are very spicy,having a strong and hot taste.

     

    一般来说,广东菜清单一点。上海菜比较油腻。湖南菜香味浓。辣味很重。

     

    A:Chinese dishes are exquisitely prepared,delicious and very palatable.They are very good in color,flavor and taste.

     

    中国菜做的很精细。色,香,味俱全。

     

    B:Mr.Liu,would you care for another helping?

     

    刘先生,再来一点吧?

     

    A:No more,thank you.I'm quite full.

     

    不了,谢谢。我已经很饱了。

     

    B:Did you enjoy your meal?

     

    您吃的怎么样?

     

    A:It's the most delicious dinner I've had for a long time.It's such a rich dinner.

     

    好久没有吃过这么美味的饭菜了。这顿饭太丰盛了。

     

    B:I'm so glad you like it.

     

    您很喜欢,我不胜荣幸。

     

    A:Thank you very much for your hospitality.

     

    谢谢你的盛情款待。


    0/0
      上一篇:失去优秀的员工也是公司的损失,上司会怎么劝员工不辞职呢 下一篇:房间里乱七八糟该怎么整理呢

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程